[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Fhark, how in the name of Hillock multiple insane boosts to every single stats can not benefit TRUCKton to like any build possible?...

I mean - how this builds compare in End-game map content.

Anybody can help me to understand just how that tri-curse build managed to outshine this "most powerful build for 2.3" @prfct1on so much? I don't think this BV build would suck with more budget gear or lacks in survavability whatsoever. I just don't get it at all. :_:

I don't get why you keep making things up.

Smaller thread w less views and posts.

How does the thread you are referencing in any way shape or form outshine this one apart from being a completely unrelated and non comparable build.

Or are you just dickridin that hard?
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 24, 2016, 10:25:50 AM
Hi

first , thx for this great guide!
this is very and very fun, i love this build and you!

and i have two question , plz answer if you have time.

1)my tooltip dps(no flask and charge) is under 1/4 showcase.
I know ranger version tooltip is low , but is this too low ?
plz advice me character 'natzza'.

2)when play ranger ver this build, what jewel affix is best ?
I think increase damage/increase area damage is double dip for poison.
is this correct ?

sry if my english is wrong.
"
Illuminum wrote:
Hi

first , thx for this great guide!
this is very and very fun, i love this build and you!

and i have two question , plz answer if you have time.

1)my tooltip dps(no flask and charge) is under 1/4 showcase.
I know ranger version tooltip is low , but is this too low ?
plz advice me character 'natzza'.

2)when play ranger ver this build, what jewel affix is best ?
I think increase damage/increase area damage is double dip for poison.
is this correct ?

sry if my english is wrong.

Hi, screenshots are old from 2.2 and do not apply to 2.3.

For ranger yes increased damage and area damage double dip with poison. Another very important affix on jewels is %reduced cost of skills as well.
Just starting this build and wondering how does Vile Bastion work with Vaal Pact as an Occultist?
Does it cancel all the regen and u use it just for stun immunity at max ES?
Hey. I am Pesamare from twitch and i have several questions about the build.

First my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Florela/characters
Spoiler

I am aware than i need to get several more levels. I expect to level atleast to 91-92 (until lv 20 gems) and pick the duration nodes near scion and flask effectiveness near witch.

My questions:
1. What are the requirements i should meet before i attempt uber atziri/core?
2. warlord's mark + crit dmg gem or assassin's mark + life leech gem?
3. Currently i can sustain 38 charges of BV. How do i get to 50? I was thinking about replacing the belt and the res ring for some additional cast speed and mana regen. And i am obviously about to get 45% skill duration from tree.
4. I am thinking of replacing the fire and lightning flask with vinktar and diamond flask of grounding. Will lack of defrost flask affect me a lot? For core i would get quicksilver flask of heat instead of staunching i use now.
5. Is 70% crit 545% crit multi fine? (with 6 power charges and crit multi gem)
6. I have around 10-20 more ex to upgrade. Any suggestions? (btw my jewels are 3 stat ones because i literally didn't find any 4 stat ones on standard poe.trade)
Last edited by Florela on Jul 27, 2016, 6:02:39 AM
"
Budacek wrote:
Just starting this build and wondering how does Vile Bastion work with Vaal Pact as an Occultist?
Does it cancel all the regen and u use it just for stun immunity at max ES?

I don't have my witch setup any longer, and when I did, was using acuities. IIRC VP did not cancel the Vile Bastion node. Don't quote me on that though =)!

"
Florela wrote:

First my character:
Spoiler

I am aware than i need to get several more levels. I expect to level atleast to 91-92 (until lv 20 gems) and pick the duration nodes near scion and flask effectiveness near witch.

My questions:
3. Currently i can sustain 38 charges of BV. How do i get to 50? I was thinking about replacing the belt and the res ring for some additional cast speed and mana regen. And i am obviously about to get 45% skill duration from tree.
4. I am thinking of replacing the fire and lightning flask with vinktar and diamond flask of grounding. Will lack of defrost flask affect me a lot? For core i would get quicksilver flask of heat instead of staunching i use now.
6. I have around 10-20 more ex to upgrade. Any suggestions? (btw my jewels are 3 stat ones because i literally didn't find any 4 stat ones on standard poe.trade)

1. 7.5k es - 20/20 gems - level 90 - crit capped or above 90% - Practice on Normal atziri with BV for familiarity and knowledge of fights with build. Core same thing.

2. wm + crit in sc andmaps, ass + ll for hc & atziri.

3. Skill duration nodes on tree, Reduced cost of skills on jewels, mana regen on tree, haste (not vaal haste). If you cannot do this, work in vaal clarity + vaal haste into your links and pop them before boss fights but I find this clunky and unreliable.

4. I run exactly what you were mentioning on ranger. Lack of freeze removal was problematic only when yolo opening boxes and malachai's tentacle attack.

5. Crit chance is not ideal. 70% is ok, if you used ass mark 80% cc obviously more ideal. On ranger im at 93% with ass and inc crit strikes + diamond. Noticeable difference as well. Work on the CC, either using ass mark or better crit chance jewels/gear etc.

6. I'd look into replacing ammy with crit chance (you're somewhat low), belt is pretty shabby as well. Jewels obviously 4 props are such a huge thing for us. Due to the popularity of this build, especially in standard it's very tough to buy an existing 4 prop. People buy them up almost immediately. I would also recommend dropping inc crit dmg for inc crit strikes. Atleast as a test, check your tooltip vs the two with charges and without.

Let me know how everything works out, especially the crit strike vs crit dmg gem outcome.
Hey Blasting_Cap, it's Veridiux from Twitch. I was just wondering if you could look at my build and tell me what I should be working on. I'm loving the build, but I feel like I'm not doing near enough damage.

Character is il_Ares

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/veridiux/characters
Last edited by veridiux on Jul 28, 2016, 12:23:23 AM
"
Spoiler
"
Florela wrote:

First my character:
Spoiler

My questions:

1. 7.5k es - 20/20 gems - level 90 - crit capped or above 90% - Practice on Normal atziri with BV for familiarity and knowledge of fights with build. Core same thing.

2. wm + crit in sc andmaps, ass + ll for hc & atziri.

3. Skill duration nodes on tree, Reduced cost of skills on jewels, mana regen on tree, haste (not vaal haste). If you cannot do this, work in vaal clarity + vaal haste into your links and pop them before boss fights but I find this clunky and unreliable.

4. I run exactly what you were mentioning on ranger. Lack of freeze removal was problematic only when yolo opening boxes and malachai's tentacle attack.

5. Crit chance is not ideal. 70% is ok, if you used ass mark 80% cc obviously more ideal. On ranger im at 93% with ass and inc crit strikes + diamond. Noticeable difference as well. Work on the CC, either using ass mark or better crit chance jewels/gear etc.

6. I'd look into replacing ammy with crit chance (you're somewhat low), belt is pretty shabby as well. Jewels obviously 4 props are such a huge thing for us. Due to the popularity of this build, especially in standard it's very tough to buy an existing 4 prop. People buy them up almost immediately. I would also recommend dropping inc crit dmg for inc crit strikes. Atleast as a test, check your tooltip vs the two with charges and without.

Let me know how everything works out, especially the crit strike vs crit dmg gem outcome.

Alright. Seems that the 50 stack problem solved itself out just by picking those duration nodes from tree.

About the Crit strikes gem: If i equip it, my crit is 94% and crit multi is 473%. The tooltip DPS went from 41k to 43k (inc. AOE) and from 70k to 76k (conc. effect). With charges and flasks.

About the upgrade part: What kind of belt should i search for?

Also what do you think about my dps? I still have lv 19 gems but i don't expect a lv 20 give me 30k. Vessel of vinktar will, but i don't know if that counts. You told to a guy that 100k tooltip is enough for any content in the game.

EDIT:
One more thing. I just don't see assassin's mark outshining warlord's mark in bossfights. Life leech and warlord's both give 2% leech. So the real question is 9% more crit chance + 20% crit multi vs. 100% crit multi or 25% more crit chance (atleast in my case). I can't really do the math here.

EDIT2:
I actually did the math. If i consider 20 hits doing 100 dmg each. And use my crit chance/crit multi:
Crit multi gem: 70%/545%, 6 hits, 14 crits, total dmg = 600+14*545=8210
Assassin's mark: 80%/495%, 4 hits, 16 crits, total dmg = 400+16*495=8320
Crit chance gem: 95%/475%, 1 hit, 19 crits, total dmg = 100+19*475=9125
The closer i get to crit cap the less effective the gem is obviously, but at my current state the difference is insane.
Last edited by Florela on Jul 28, 2016, 7:44:27 AM
Hey blasting_cap,

I recently specc'd my assassin to this and just got him to level 90. I don't have much money in standard right now but I'm wondering what I should upgrade next?

Gear

I know the iron ring should be a different base but that's all I had at the moment and it fits almost perfectly as it holds my res' together, while giving me mana regen, flat es and es%.

My crit chance with full pc's is 77.22 not accounting for ass mark, and 531% crit multi. Should I switch out my inc damage for inc strikes? Also, if I do put inc crit strikes should I spec out of dual curse (and only use warlords) and go for the jewel node near the witch flask nodes?

Thanks!
Last edited by Vaaroth on Jul 29, 2016, 2:43:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info