[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

What interests me the most about going scion is being able to drop two gems from the links. You can pick up the 2 duration clusters in the tree and get life leech from the class. So question is what gives more dps? 2 damage gems or the assassin class with lots of multi. Tough decision. Not sure how great some of the % damage again full life nodes will be since there will be so many blades out and not all hit at once. Really not sure what direction I will go.
Crit gem is like assassin without 55% crit damage.

Berserker\pathfinder u can drop LL gem for Crit damage or crit chance gem. berserk gives u 10% More dmg, this is huge. Get 50% faster flask recharge and 25% dmg during flask + ailment removel on any flask use.

In my opinion assassin is overrated, plus Shadow has horrible start.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Yeah i kind of think assassin is overated as well, the main thing i just like is the deadly infusion, everything else is meh...

For the pathfinder class for scion, when it says "increased damage during flask effect" does that mean your overall damage or just the damage you get from the flask I.E. taste of hate?
Last edited by jdx3001 on Mar 1, 2016, 8:43:19 PM
"
_Zerk_ wrote:

Berserker\pathfinder u can drop LL gem for Crit damage or crit chance gem. berserk gives u 10% More dmg, this is huge. Get 50% faster flask recharge and 25% dmg during flask + ailment removel on any flask use.

This is what I am leaning towards after speaking with numerous people as well as my own experience and calculations. Once the patch is released, we can test everything rather quickly.

I'm really debating scion - berserker / pathfinder or scion - berserker / assassin. I personally think shadow with this specific build, is overkill on crit chance. Yes the multi is an alluring option, but we make up for that with scion's choices granting the ability to drop life leech for inc crit damage.

-EDIT- Another possibility to keep it witch, is occulist with extra curse. Throw on vuln on hit mali's ontop of blasphemy ass mark. Haven't remotely run the numbers on that vs scion and shadow options. Just food for thought.

Last edited by Solishaw on Mar 2, 2016, 5:08:52 AM
"
-EDIT- Another possibility to keep it witch, is occulist with extra curse. Throw on vuln on hit mali's ontop of blasphemy ass mark. Haven't remotely run the numbers on that vs scion and shadow options. Just food for thought.

Might want to try this out come 2.2, what do you think about the viability of going Witch and use the PC on crit initially with the ES nodes (to compensate for lack of Skyforth and high end gear) and later go dual curse. Also level as BV or transition late game?

Or better to go the Scion route and just transition when Shav's and Skyforth is acquired?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 2, 2016, 4:59:28 AM
The occultist class looks really good for this build. The 10% power charge on critical strike, +1 power charge and the energy shield stuff makes this build a whole lot cheaper.
Hey Blasting.

Thought i would drop a message and say hi. Just browsing through the forums out of boredom. Loved your build. If i had a spell dagger, boots and belt i would be back in a instant. Seems the build is just as easy to use as the old spectral throw build to kill uber with. Nice to see.

I am busy with work, gf and real life but would love to hear from you at some point.

I dropped in on your stream however you were not streaming at the time.

I see you made use of the borders i made from the rainbownuke thread. good to see the old stuff i did have some use. Seems like a lot of people use them nowadays.

hugz n kisses from goat.
ya i think assassin is a waste for blade vortex. it seems more suitable for builds that hit real hard and only one time, not a bunch of small hits like bv. assassin would more suite flameblast or whatever.
"
"
_Zerk_ wrote:

This is what I am leaning towards after speaking with numerous people as well as my own experience and calculations. Once the patch is released, we can test everything rather quickly.

I'm really debating scion - berserker / pathfinder or scion - berserker / assassin. I personally think shadow with this specific build, is overkill on crit chance. Yes the multi is an alluring option, but we make up for that with scion's choices granting the ability to drop life leech for inc crit damage.

So if going with Scion with either variations, would Shavs / Skyforth still be BIS? What about if going Occultist?
"
jdx3001 wrote:
What interests me the most about going scion is being able to drop two gems from the links. You can pick up the 2 duration clusters in the tree and get life leech from the class. So question is what gives more dps? 2 damage gems or the assassin class with lots of multi. Tough decision. Not sure how great some of the % damage again full life nodes will be since there will be so many blades out and not all hit at once. Really not sure what direction I will go.
when i get both duration clusters and dropp duration gem i get 45 charges max thats with 20 haste and 21 spell echo
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Mar 3, 2016, 12:36:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info