The Comic Book Bundles Are Still Available!

Already finished the comic T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The masks are kinda cool but tbh I have enough MTXs as is. Too much clutter
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm not sure I can buy any additional MTX's until I gain the ability to move items around in those tabs, having 5 tabs and no way to organize them is an absolute clusterfuck to me.
"
Woose wrote:
I'm still waiting on the physical comic that was included with the Awakening Supporter packs. Some of these mtx are nice, but I'm not personally interested in digital comics.

Me too, and my awakening t-shirt. I've received my ascendancy t-shirt already. I've also received my email that my artwork is on its way. And yes, I've spoken to support, all I'm told is that they have my information and that the t-shirts were more popular than they anticipated. They didn't mention anything about my physical comic, or what the hold up could be, if it's available for purchase, there's no reason why it shouldn't have shipped yet. I'm a patient guy, but my patience is beginning to wane now, as well as my blind faith in GGG.
thx GGG, i buy this Masks 1 year ago. But i can't show it here in this thread. :)

"
Archwizard wrote:
Baby Black Death best pet.

This spider is more like a plush toy than a terrible beast.

I liked more this is pets
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"If you're interested in a physical copy of the comic they are available as part of two of our current supporter packs"

I don't see such thing in the current packs.
"
reliq wrote:
"If you're interested in a physical copy of the comic they are available as part of two of our current supporter packs"

I don't see such thing in the current packs.

That was accurate when that post was made in July, 2015. The Supporter Packs have changed since then, and the physical comic can only be purchased through the Dynamite website.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I have the physical comic. It's truly excellent in style and story.

I don't own the digital chapters.

But when they release chapter 5, I will definitely buy the digital version + whatever cosmetic effect comes with it. I'm expecting to pay $14 or $20 US dollars (wich is a LOT in Canadian dollars right now) but if the $36 armor is really cool, I'm willing to shell out that much too.

So please, more lore and more comics!
I already have the physical comic from my pack so I'm hard pressed to get the digital packs :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Ojntoast wrote:
I'm not sure I can buy any additional MTX's until I gain the ability to move items around in those tabs, having 5 tabs and no way to organize them is an absolute clusterfuck to me.

Yeah try haven 12 Tab's its a cluster for sure, i really dont know why GGG is taking sooo damn long to do something about this. I'd love to be able to sort and name the MTX pages just like our Premium tab's.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info