The Comic Book Bundles Are Still Available!

"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Ojntoast wrote:
I'm not sure I can buy any additional MTX's until I gain the ability to move items around in those tabs, having 5 tabs and no way to organize them is an absolute clusterfuck to me.

Yeah try haven 12 Tab's its a cluster for sure, i really dont know why GGG is taking sooo damn long to do something about this. I'd love to be able to sort and name the MTX pages just like our Premium tab's.

Agreed. I'm at 11 pages with not all mtx unequipped.

PLEASE GGG, ALLOW US TO SORT MTX PAGES!

Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Feb 2, 2016, 1:15:12 AM
Somehow I never new about this until right now. They are beautiful, and I like unique skins. Wish I could buy them with points. Will we ever be able to buy these comics with points? Thanks for your time. -atless
It really is a shame that there is no physical copies of those otherwise i would've bought all of them. I don't like digital stuff.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
reliq wrote:
"If you're interested in a physical copy of the comic they are available as part of two of our current supporter packs"

I don't see such thing in the current packs.

That was accurate when that post was made in July, 2015. The Supporter Packs have changed since then, and the physical comic can only be purchased through the Dynamite website.

Ok I see, that's kinda misleading.
You guys need to put more effort in updating your website, this is your window display !
"
Woose wrote:
I'm still waiting on the physical comic that was included with the Awakening Supporter packs. Some of these mtx are nice, but I'm not personally interested in digital comics.

got mine yesterday together with the tshirt. and i didn't have to get it from customs 20km away. was a nice surprise! thx ggg.

this day's announcement pretty much switches the support meta from "support us" to just "please buy our stuff", there is no "thank you for your support".

on a related note: becoming a pure mtx merchant you should have realized, players only buy things on sale or extremely time limited sale events, you trained them to be that way.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
got all besides the 3 mask one.. thinking if i want to or not.. lol...good comics tho!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I like the comic. Will issue #5 ever happen?
Whens the hard copy of volume 2/3/4 dropping?

None digital crap
"
reliq wrote:
"If you're interested in a physical copy of the comic they are available as part of two of our current supporter packs"

I don't see such thing in the current packs.

They would make more cash on the hard copy's as a lot of people are interested in the comics/books but not the Sp due to price.
There goes the exclusivity of the Black Death pet :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info