[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
DarkMalachi wrote:
I'm clearing well and not dying at all, but my damage against bosses seems really low, any idea why?

I have the same issue. I've got pretty good gear and good flask setups, but the Trio in Apex of Sacrifice kills me in about 3 seconds before I have a chance to zerg them down with blade vortex.
Really nice build ! I'm having so much fun to play this but there is something that i don't understand... Why you don't level summon fire golem max and stop at level 11 ? Sorry i'm still a beginner in this game and i just don't understand this one.

Have a nice day all ! :)
"
LexWartek wrote:
Really nice build ! I'm having so much fun to play this but there is something that i don't understand... Why you don't level summon fire golem max and stop at level 11 ? Sorry i'm still a beginner in this game and i just don't understand this one.

Have a nice day all ! :)

Because he use it with CWDT gem level 9 which restrict golem gem
Oh i see ! Good point. Thank you ! ^^
Thank you for this guide! As I am still learning how things work, I found your guide to be exceptionally helpful and easy to follow. I'm currently in the middle of leveling up a character based heavily on your build's guidelines and so far, it is a lot of fun, and fairly tanky for early levels :)

Cheers!
Hi,
Thx for the guide :) Can any1 more fimiliar with this build look at my current gear and advice what I could upgrade? As I dont know how to put my gear her, pls check my char name BibiVortex, thx :)
Hello,

i was thinking of playing this build in the upcoming ascendancy addon, slighte readjusted to any upcoming changes in the tree and so on, of course. Lets say everything would be kept like its now, what ascendancy class would you suggest? I know the scion class hasnt been revealed yet, but for the idea of a build around blade vortex with kind of the setup u use, what other classes/ascendancy classes do you think would be nice?
Hi
i started to pay this game a month ago and I really like it. Please explain to me which BV i have to cast? Only the main one or i have t cast both at the same time. One has less damage and power charge other have more daamage but no power charge...
Last edited by hyrt on Feb 19, 2016, 4:30:41 PM
Hey Lifting,

Awesome guide. Ive been starting to build my character around the bases of your build, and so far so good! What is your opinion on herald of ash vs herald of ice for this crit based build?
Thanks for the guide! I recently started playing again after an extended break (Piety was the final boss the last time I played the game) and I am really enjoying this character. I should just start mapping about the time the expansion releases. Now that the ascendant has been revealed, what are people's thoughts about the two best sub classes for this character?

Personally I think:

Raider

25% chance to Avoid Elemental Status Ailments
2% chance to Dodge Attacks
10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
You have Phasing and Onslaught while on full Frenzy Charges

Slayer

30% increased Damage against Rare and Unique Enemies
10% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life
Always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life
15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Leeching

Report Forum Post