[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

this build is work !

i change something by myself
more damage more crit multi and curse

Good to hear man!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Playing this build now and it's complete ownage. I facerushed all the way from A1N - A4M with very little trouble. Having no problems at all in maps so far either. One question though -- I can get 2 Divinarius daggers but I'm having trouble overcapping my resists without a shield. I'm currently barely at 80 for each resist in Merciless with the gear shown below. Some of the items are pretty budget, but do you have any recommendations on what to upgrade so I can finally switch out the shield for the second Divinarius. Are jewels with +% all res required for this build? Thanks.

Last edited by MisterCHAJPER on Mar 19, 2016, 9:10:52 PM
So far the class is super tanky and has insane dps, there's only been 1-2 times where i take a chunk of damage. Just wondering what are the types of situations you could die with this build?
Playing HC and don't want to rip by some stupid reflect or explosion
Last edited by ElJesse on Mar 20, 2016, 5:23:27 AM
"
ElJesse wrote:
So far the class is super tanky and has insane dps, there's only been 1-2 times where i take a chunk of damage. Just wondering what are the types of situations you could die with this build?
Playing HC and don't want to rip by some stupid reflect or explosion

Reflect is not going to be an issue, but you need to be careful around lightning thorns. Besides that there are some high tier bosses that has the potential to 1-shot you (this goes for most characters), that said all of their attacks are telegraphed and can be avoided if playing well :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
OMGClayAiken wrote:
Playing this build now and it's complete ownage. I facerushed all the way from A1N - A4M with very little trouble. Having no problems at all in maps so far either. One question though -- I can get 2 Divinarius daggers but I'm having trouble overcapping my resists without a shield. I'm currently barely at 80 for each resist in Merciless with the gear shown below. Some of the items are pretty budget, but do you have any recommendations on what to upgrade so I can finally switch out the shield for the second Divinarius. Are jewels with +% all res required for this build? Thanks.

Lot's of opportunity for some improvements. Some I see as biggest are:
Belt. While it has some nice max life, you're losing a huge opportunity for res.
Rings. Rings are a big opportunity for res, I'd suggest high tri-res on both rings. This lets you focus less on high res on core gear so more max life/max mana.

While it's only soft core, this is my gear. I have no res on jewels and am overcapped on res, except chaos. I have some chaos and am working towards upping it, but it hasn't been a priority for me. I'd rather get some extra MF before more chaos. But I'm less worried about an occasional death XD.
Last edited by Aevaris on Mar 20, 2016, 9:49:44 AM
Attention! I write with the help of Google Translate, so ask in advance to take into account possible errors or omissions in my post. Thank you for understanding!
First I want to thank the author of the build, as in the new league, I did not know who I create, but when it created the spell and began to swing this build, I was pleasantly surprised.
I was taken as a basis for this build, but I changed it a little bit, a reference to the skill tree hovering below at the beginning of the game, I emphasized the range of the skill, because it gave a big advantage further in the game.
Due to the range I could afford allow the use of the concentrated effect is due to what I have very much increased damage per second while I circulated resistance and duration of skills, the effect of the vortex knives I base 9.5 seconds, it is enough that the farm would be a high-level map.
Links you can see by clicking on my page ZT_BF_UA character, at the moment I have no DPS 18,909 golem and flames Herald, in the screenshot below shows the DPS in different situations.
If I missed the important points I apologize if there are questions in writing in the game or in the forum private first forum. I would not have happened without the author writing the build, I want to pay respect to the author of this build !!!
Ascents classes were taken Berserker and Slayer regin + DPS.
Clear DPS:

DPS with Golem + HoA + 5 power charge:

DPS with Golem + HoA + 5 power charge + Vaal Haste + Atziri promise:

Defence:

my gear you will see in my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Viadrus

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBAl8D7gQHBLMFQgceCGcI9A5ID6sQYhEtEZYVuBa_GDwYVhzcHb4gbiSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnC2oMtEzhzwFPV8_J0GHQZZFR0WdSVFKyEyzUDBSU1NSVUtVxlltXfJfKl-YX7Bg3mHiZJ1qQ20Zb55wUnX9dwd8g4LHguSDCYPbhFOEb4UyhxOJ04qvjDaP-pARkzqVLpeVl_Sa4Ju1nKSf36IApAyou66zsZC1SLc-t9a4k7zqvSe-gL68wFTAZsM6yFvKSs8y0PXUQti921nbXuvk6-7r9e987_3w1fId-ej-Cg==
Hey, i'm new to poe and would like to test that build. What i don't understand is the need of two lifesprig wands. What is the reason for that? And is it possible to start with just one wand? And is it possible to change this build to a claw build later on?
Last edited by Knorze on Mar 20, 2016, 12:40:52 PM
I've been playing PoE since closed beta and this is the most powerful build I've played yet, both in terms of dps AND tankiness at the same time, so congrats Lifting Bro, what a gem of a build.

Regarding reflect not being an issue, I do find it is an issue in reflect maps, due to the monster packs that are curse immune. No leeching = Danger, and I've died a couple of times because of that, so we need to be cautious.
Besides that, reflexes with potions is all we need, for degens like poison or bleeding.

I only started playing this because I never tried Blade Vortex before, and I could never expect this much facerolling :P
I'm having the time of my life in this game with this build :)

Cheers!
zzz
Thanks a lot for the guide, it's been great and pretty easy to level in hardcore perandus league without having to buy any items. I just hit A3M but I'm starting to get hit kind of hard so I'm thinking about making my first purchase.

My problem is that LC is pretty expensive atm (going for like 2 exalts) and after getting it you still need to get TONS of lightning resistance so it seems to be a pretty hard investment. Do you guys think I'd be ok buying a Belly of the Beast (which only goes for like 15-20c) and running it for a while until I get more currency or would you guys just save for the LC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info