GameTrailers reveals the new Ranger Ascendancy Class: The Pathfinder

I still can't watch this video, this is just awful.
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Wow, Voltaxic LA is definitely gonna get a massive nerf (Hopefully not as bad as PA/CA did in 2.1) with this.

Flask builds were decent before, now it's absolutely insane. Roll some Perpetual Flasks with Master Surgeon and flask charges for days. Can't wait.

Dunno why people always say that CA got a big nerf Oo I have more tooltip dps than before and you can use Essence drain for extra single target damage...

Thats right, CA was heavily buffed, not nerfed.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Here's an idea GGG, how about you post official pictures of these classes on your own website too, so that we don't have to endure some shitty useless website to get info that we want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ZeZJqOE0
Holy crap...

For god's sake, let em remove the "universal surgeons".
Maybe x2 or x1,5 effect of natures boon instead...

But this...

I just go ahead and repeat myself...
Holy crap...

edit: rest of that class looks quite interesting actually
Last edited by Seelenernter on Jan 29, 2016, 11:31:42 AM
"
tonic317 wrote:
"
miektwo wrote:
video dont play.

turn off adblock.Really annoying putting this stuff on 3rd party sites. Just throw it on youtube please.

the monies you get for their shitty hosting better be good ._."
I'm that Morty guy.
"
TyrantLeto wrote:
Here's an idea GGG, how about you post official pictures of these classes on your own website too, so that we don't have to endure some shitty useless website to get info that we want.

+1

this thing is really annoying.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
All the useful flask mods baked into ALL of your flasks, allowing you to use Utility/Unique Flasks without losing other options.

What I find a shame though, is that this Class is ALL about Flasks, yet it doesn't have Increased Flask Effect, which remains PURELY a Witch stat! I think this oversight will probably make this Class completely disregarded/underused... I was hoping for an Increased Flask Effect Class, I guess I won't be getting it... RIP stronger Flasks dream. :(

well you don't know what the travel nodes are, they could in fact include flask duration or flask effect...you don't know.

also what are people freaking out about? it isn't like this is the pre-nerf surgeon's active on every flask, its just normal nerfed surgeon's just like you can get on any other magic flask. yes, this applies it to uniques as well, yes that is powerful, just like all the other ascendancy classes have power.

also it removes bleed but it does not have the full effect of a staunching flask which makes you immune to bleed for the flask duration.

personally, i love the power of flasks right now. i think they are GREATLY under utilized so i will be taking full advantage of my build, my flasks, and this class THAT IS FOR SURE. thank you GGG i know exactly what i'll be doing.

only problem is to try to adapt my build to the ranger start, but it will be WELL worth it. woot woot. guess i leveled that shadow for no reason. oh well.

edit: this also gets around diamond flasks not having surgeon's mod...this would apply to diamonds as well, would it not?
Last edited by xMustard on Jan 29, 2016, 1:23:10 PM
The thing is, it's another "crit over everything" aspect. And we already have enough emphasis on crits, imho.
That's why I would substitute the "charge on crit" with "charge gain of natures boon doubled". (or increased by 50%, or whatever)
The refill with time mechanic is imho really interesting.
Last edited by Seelenernter on Jan 29, 2016, 2:25:46 PM
"
Seelenernter wrote:
The thing is, it's another "crit over everything" aspect. And we already have enough emphasis on crits, imho.
That's why I would substitute the "charge on crit" with "charge gain of natures boon doubled". (or increased by 50%, or whatever)
The refill with time mechanic is imho really interesting.

i disagree. this is why surgeon's was nerfed to begin with, but theres other nodes in that ascendancy tree that highly benefit non crit builds, like the recovery over time aspect.

i won't agree that crit over everything is an aspect of this game. i mean just like at all DoT effects (damage based off % of initial hit damage....aka get crit or go home) but i don't think this ascendancy tree plays to that mentality at all
I like this. Time to dust off my neglected ST COC Ranger. This would breath some life back into her. I wonder if the Surgeon's nerf will be applied to the legacy flasks as well...it would seem OP if combined with all this. But I have a good stock stashed away just in case. Looking forward to trying this out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info