GameTrailers reveals the new Ranger Ascendancy Class: The Pathfinder

"
Marikhen wrote:
If you're having trouble getting the video to play, please make sure that you're allowing scripts to run from both the main site, gametrailers.com, and the third-party site brkmd.com. Those should be all you need to open up if playback is being prevented by NoScript.

Regarding the suggestion that people disable AdBlock to watch the video, no. Just no. You should never, ever have to open up security holes in your browser to watch a video. Disabling AdBlock is never the proper solution for anything.

That out of the way, it'd be really nice if you could post a pictures of the plates for currently video-only class information releases per the Hierophant somewhere, Bex. Video format is really not the ideal way to distribute the raw data for what's available in the Ascendancy plates due to issues with both the video pacing and the video player(s) used as well as individuals' preference for spoken or written words and their ability, or lack thereof, to read everything before the information disappears.

So the solution, instead of disabling adblock, is to allow this shady website to run scripts in my browser? LOL!

This video runs like shit even after I got it to work. It would freeze intermittently and the HD button does nothing. After escaping from fullscreen Firefox froze completely.

Fuck this shit GGG. If you're going to make videos exclusive to websites make it so that they must use YouTube player and not their own shitty player.
Wow, Voltaxic LA is definitely gonna get a massive nerf (Hopefully not as bad as PA/CA did in 2.1) with this.

Flask builds were decent before, now it's absolutely insane. Roll some Perpetual Flasks with Master Surgeon and flask charges for days. Can't wait.
don't put video on video on gametrailer the video was lagging it was just the worst
Nerf surgeon's crit recharge flasks to give us a new passiv to buff it again FACEPALM ggg.
The rest sounds pretty good but stop removing or nerfing stuff to buff it 1 patch later that blows.
cool
Last edited by daSporky on Jan 28, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
i'm very impressed, march can't come soon enough
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Jan 29, 2016, 12:09:11 AM
10+ scripts from partly dubious 3party sites on their website, at least half of it trackers.
Video runs at the end but unable to switch in fullscreenmode. Seriosuly, what went wrong with the net?

to the class: looks very strong, but didnt came to PoE to play Piano. Hate the flask impact to the game in general, rather like to use different skills instead of 2 button classes. but thats just me.
Last edited by hcl on Jan 29, 2016, 1:56:56 AM
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Took a few minutes to write these down for you guys.

Natures Boon: 5% reduced ele dmg taken. Flasks gain a charge every 3 seconds (2 points to get to)
Master Alchemist: 30% increased ele dmg, disel ele status ailemnts on flask uses, 50% chance to avoid ele status ailments when using a flask. (requires 4 points and natures boon node)
Master Fletcher: gain 10% of physical dmg as random element. 10% ele pen. (costs 2 points)
Nature's Adrenaline: +15% movespeed while using a flask. 20% increased attack speed while using a flask. (2 points)
Master Surgeon: 30% increased life recovery from flasks. Remove bleeding on flask use. 20% chance for all flasks to gain a charge on crit. (4 pts, needs nature's adrenaline)
Master Herbalist: 30% increased poison dmg. 30% increased poison duration. +30% chaos resist when using a flask. Always poison on hit when using a flask. (2 pts)

Thanks a lot. Couldn't read or see anything in that crappy website.
"
theslap wrote:
So the solution, instead of disabling adblock, is to allow this shady website to run scripts in my browser? LOL!

This video runs like shit even after I got it to work. It would freeze intermittently and the HD button does nothing. After escaping from fullscreen Firefox froze completely.

Fuck this shit GGG. If you're going to make videos exclusive to websites make it so that they must use YouTube player and not their own shitty player.

Holy crap get over it, it's not like you missed the apocalypse. There's two other perfectly functional sites with other ascendancy information. If you desperately want the Ranger class then wait before you have an aneurysm
Will u increase the duration of totems ?? or will be here same nodes to inc duration of them ??

with so many totems it will be propably needed and wasting 6 nodes(+travel) and 1 gem for it to be efective ..... idk
Last edited by karving47 on Jan 29, 2016, 2:23:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info