January Development Update

"
Chris wrote:
Trade System
As I write this, I can see Jonathan working on trade improvements. They'll be deployed in several stages this year. The first stage, substantially improved APIs, is expected around the release of Ascendancy in March. Other stages later this year include things like cross-instance trading and some other heavily-requested trade features (not an Auction House).

Much gratitude Chris, 2 years without news on that topic, better later than never XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Completed 18 ChallengesChris wrote:
Hi guys!

Trade System
As I write this, I can see Jonathan working on trade improvements. They'll be deployed in several stages this year. The first stage, substantially improved APIs, is expected around the release of Ascendancy in March. Other stages later this year include things like cross-instance trading and some other heavily-requested trade features (not an Auction House).

:o I take back all the mean stuff ive ever said in regards to the trade system. You DO listen!!

Now let's hope they Fix The currency Drop Rate. cause for them it looks alright but for player who can't find anything the story is different
This just makes me happy man.
gimme money bitch
I need a job Chris, please!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Awesome things to hear. All of you over there work so hard to make this game amazing, and you do exactly that! It's great to hear about the news involving the company's expansion and the improving affects it has on the game! Here's to another great year of Exiling!!!!
nice keep going on :)
Yay more Ascendancy class info! ....wait it's for Templar, Mara and Ranger, the three classes I almost never play. Dammit. Where is my Scion and Witch knowledge bomb? =O
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
69 staff member ohh yeaaaaa
"
Performance
We will soon have two full-time programmers working on client and server performance. One is a dedicated graphics engine programmer. In addition, we have engaged an external company to help with some improvements to our graphics engine.

Take my money now!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Nice update!
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info