January Development Update

Trade improvements, performance improvements, more ascendancy classes revealed. The hype is real!
best news ive ever read
IGN: Scuhr
Thanks for the update

Love that the company is growing!

The hype is real

Keep up the great work GGG!
Nice stuff GGG!
Shadow masterrace.
If I buy you pizza, you will finally let us roll Invasion on maps?

:P

Spoiler
And by that I mean, not the Zana map or thru Zana device.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Chris wrote:
The Talisman challenge leagues end on the 3rd (US time), and the deployment of Ascendancy will likely occur in time for the weekend.

I'm a little startled by this. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for quick turnarounds on leagues, but isn't this a little too quick? I thought the philosophy was always to give a week or two between temp leagues so people could consolidate stuff on Standard and have time for a little testing. I'd certainly appreciate just a week of that enormously.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The Talisman challenge leagues end on the 3rd (US time), and the deployment of Ascendancy will likely occur in time for the weekend.

I'm a little startled by this. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for quick turnarounds on leagues, but isn't this a little too quick? I thought the philosophy was always to give a week or two between temp leagues so people could consolidate stuff on Standard and have time for a little testing. I'd certainly appreciate just a week of that enormously.

Not as I understand it. I always thought the reason for the 2-4 week break was simply to buy the team time to polish the next update.
"
Siochan wrote:
When will standard players get to participate in fresh content?

As answered by another player but I thought it important to clarify that it assumes they will merge the content into the core game. They don't always do so. Invasion, Warbands are the two that come to mind immediately (although you can still get them through the map device).
"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys!

Trade System
As I write this, I can see Jonathan working on trade improvements. They'll be deployed in several stages this year. The first stage, substantially improved APIs, is expected around the release of Ascendancy in March. Other stages later this year include things like cross-instance trading and some other heavily-requested trade features (not an Auction House).

:o I take back all the mean stuff ive ever said in regards to the trade system. You DO listen!!

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info