Spark : We reached another level of stupidity

The sparks dont deal too much damage, it's not even comparable to some other builds damage. The problem with spark is the ability to get 1v1 closed arenas flooded and the opponent has nowhere to hide. The entire screen is covered with them and all of them bounces on walls so you get hit a lot of times.

The only thing that needs to be changed is a much lower duration and proj speed cap, they shouldnt destroy spark because it lasts too long the problem is not even the damage.

If anything i think projectile speed should be capped in PvP, to avoid things like spark flooding or wayyy offscreen bow shots in sarn arena.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jan 29, 2016, 9:13:57 AM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
(...)If anything i think projectile speed should be capped in PvP, (...)

How do you cap projectile speed "in PvP", without touching any other aspect of the game? Specifically, how do you do that in Cutthroat?
yesterday one of them litteraly told me he was watching TV while playing and was just casting wrath then spamming spark.

So I must apologize to all sparker, it's not a one button build, it's a TWO button build. Now we are talking about skill.
"
The sparks dont deal too much damage

agreed, 4k per crit hit isn't big deal, everyone have 25k+ hp these days.
What he's saying by that they don't do much damage is that, were there not so much of them, Spark wouldn't really be much of a problem.

But with everyone just turning into a spam cannon with Spark and flooding arenas with them at such a rapid pace, now they are.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
EFBBBF wrote:
let me guess, 'top builds' are leg. kaom + acro 2h, some LA, and leg. kaom + acro EA?
that is simply represent deeply broken interaction between 10k+ hp pool, acrobatic and life flasks. even unnerfed, unbalanced spark damage can't deal with that shit.

2h has never been top tier. 1h has always been better and bow before bcr and better skills/supports was mid tier too. Top tier has always been crit caster and dagger. 1h sword before bcr removal was top and is now high. 2h at its very best when every scrub was losing to retards holding multistrike cyclone with leg kaoms was still only mid tier. Now adays you can't even argue it and if you need leg gear to be viable (you don't) its even more apparent something's weak.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
(...)If anything i think projectile speed should be capped in PvP, (...)

How do you cap projectile speed "in PvP", without touching any other aspect of the game? Specifically, how do you do that in Cutthroat?

Probably the same way they changed Clever Contraption to be shorter in pvp, most likely. Either that or the coding had a sort of "note" that tells it to operate differently in pvp modes.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
PvP in this game is is a disgrace to every single PoE designer. Please remove it entirely or make it worthwhile.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Why remove it completely? Just remove Leo, and only people liking the current PvP will use it.
"
Why remove it completely? Just remove Leo, and only people liking the current PvP will use it.

"
ZL0J wrote:
PvP in this game is is a disgrace to every single PoE designer. Please remove it entirely or make it worthwhile.

You dont remove an aspect from a game, you make it BETTER.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jan 31, 2016, 8:00:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info