Spark : We reached another level of stupidity

Well, I fought him in 1v1 and won because he was apparently changing gems, but I also bum rushed him, and he, ThePointOOnePercent or whatever, actually complained that my icestorm's AoE was "too big". It was followed by a lengthy argument, most of which I don't even remember, about how Spark is the new bullshit bandwagon, and he seems to justify it in that it's not as bad as the other skills 'cause it takes investment, unlike EA. He also said that icestorm is just as bad.

Guess the fact that I was forced to bumrush him before he could flood the arenas with sparks kinda went over his head.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
As a spark user myself, definitely vouch that it needs to be nerfed and its pretty stupid.

And yes, if anyone is wondering, I am a carrot playing PoE
Last edited by Aiur on Jan 27, 2016, 12:35:34 AM
Maybe it's time to revive newarrival and spark hmm
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I don't get the point of this thread, are you trying to involve more "Look Mum i'm A Pro PvPer" ppl to this build?

Pvp balance is abandoned since 1.3, spark was pretty useless outside of shotgun range or cws setup, therefore it got 10% (or so) pvp damage bonus, now its not limited to close range, got like 7x more damage (penetration changes + wrath) and still has same 10% pvp damage bonus. sure its OP AF.

Even pre 1.3 balance was more "fair' than what we have atm.

500 dps freezing pulse deal less pvp dps than 250 tooltip dps ice spear...
This is how this game is intended to be played in pve and pvp, Why are you even complaining????

"
SIQI wrote:
Just wait till players realize you can spam spark with harvest keep up bubbling/seething flasks AND your vessel of vinktars for some extreme lightning penetration.

I enjoy my harvest CWDT build so much in sarn <3 standing still and hurting people then running away when pots are empty :) I troll people so much haha.

I will try spark for sure.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 27, 2016, 9:31:50 AM
guys let me be pompous about this, i warned you weeks ago about this:

"
i feel like it needs pvp damage reduction and when proj speed stacked it can deal damage to everywhere even in biggest duel areas. EA's throne is shaking, with LA or flame dash point blank barrage, EA is not an issue anymore... im telling you... spark gonna be new cancer. just wait a bit more.

for those who will try spark, please keep in mind that paukembor and aiurbro has possibly the best spell caster gear one can ever get in poe. dont expect to get something groundbreaking with your 30-50ex budget. spark is OP but needs investment. its not that unfair like EA in investment/power wise.

btw 'headlessretard' i will make a t-shirt from that poster you made.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 27, 2016, 7:21:55 AM
Sure, these BiS top roll es items are essential. W/o 200 exa hubris you simply can't spam spark from spawnpoint.
"
Rupenus wrote:

btw i will make a t-shirt from that poster you made.

thks, I made something else Enjoy

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Wrong use of the "me gusta" face in the last pannel (should have been either http://www2.mes-coloriages-preferes.biz/colorino/Images/Large/Personnages-celebres-Troll-face-Rage-Guy-139357.png or http://cdn9.staztic.com/app/a/991/991438/troll-face-app-1-1-s-307x512.jpg) but otherwise very good, i'll give 5/7 for the first one.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jan 27, 2016, 2:42:21 PM
This headless guy, ha. I have some pretty good paintshop skills myself but you nailed this shit perfectly. I suggest you post both of these and any others you decide to make directly into the balance thread because frankly they speak volumes about the state of this game. The same state it's been in since the beginning.

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 27, 2016, 4:59:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info