Winterheart, Event 144: Descent Champions

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still receive reward points.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 8 Reward Points.
  • Level 23-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-22: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 10-13: 2 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point.

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point.

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Asphyxia's Wrath Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Sapphire Ring Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art The Whispering Ice Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Dyadian Dawn Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Shit bird man! Last race season i couldnt stop getting random draws, i think i got 3 perandus and 3 eclipse staff. Even got 2 in one race twice, but this time around no love....poop... did they change the ticket system? i recall getting a ticket per point. Anyone know if this is still the case. Oh and if all you all dont mind sitting this one out so i can get me some random gear that would be dandy....
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
i died 5 minutes into the race and killed grav with 1 minute left fix your shit

also my density sucked thats probably why
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
Woo, another Demigod! :D

Cool race, shit pathing though, had to backtrack so much...
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
pootie3030 wrote:
Shit bird man! Last race season i couldnt stop getting random draws, i think i got 3 perandus and 3 eclipse staff. Even got 2 in one race twice, but this time around no love....poop... did they change the ticket system? i recall getting a ticket per point. Anyone know if this is still the case. Oh and if all you all dont mind sitting this one out so i can get me some random gear that would be dandy....

No change, just bad luck I guess.

I've had crazy luck this season. I'm sitting on piles of alt art quivers and rings.

One race I just got home and noticed there was about 10 mins left in the race. I level up to the minimum threshold and get 1 point, and bam, win a draw for a ring.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
WTB DENSITYYY

"
Fightgarr wrote:
i had to scour/transmute to get my double adrenaline BUT I DID IT

This is a myth. Double addre doesn't exist!
Last edited by Karvarousku on Feb 22, 2016, 10:45:27 PM
I had to scour/transmute to get my double adrenaline BUT I DID IT
Last edited by Fightgarr on Feb 22, 2016, 10:46:55 PM
How much exp does Grav give? I was about 10 seconds shy of killing him. Stupid kid got on Roblox and almost lagged me out, I blame him.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
TehHammer wrote:
How much exp does Grav give? I was about 10 seconds shy of killing him. Stupid kid got on Roblox and almost lagged me out, I blame him.

i believe its exactly 500k
Fucked up royally by going that stupid cold zone instead of Stormy Ledge. Cheated death a few times in Inner Halls 3 but a group of normal arcers smashed me so at least I didnt RIP to bad crit RNG from blues or something.

Also, HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE FIND THE CHAMBER OF GREED?! I know it's in Rasping Halls but how does one magically know when you're half way into the zone when everything's unmapped? The few times I've looped around looking for it I get a whole lot of nothing and -45seconds progression. What are the cues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info