Winterheart, Event 144: Descent Champions

"
alphaccount wrote:
Fucked up royally by going that stupid cold zone instead of Stormy Ledge. Cheated death a few times in Inner Halls 3 but a group of normal arcers smashed me so at least I didnt RIP to bad crit RNG from blues or something.

Also, HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE FIND THE CHAMBER OF GREED?! I know it's in Rasping Halls but how does one magically know when you're half way into the zone when everything's unmapped? The few times I've looped around looking for it I get a whole lot of nothing and -45seconds progression. What are the cues?

Pretty sure Chamber of Greed is in the middle of the Spider zone, Hollow something. Not Rasping Halls. Unless you meant Freezing Chamber, that one is in the middle of Rasping Halls.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Last edited by Dysmal on Feb 22, 2016, 11:02:24 PM
"
Pretty sure Chamber of Greed is in the middle of the Spider zone, Hollow something. Not Rasping Halls. Unless you meant Freezing Chamber, that one is in the middle of Rasping Halls.

I did mean Freezing Chamber but my query remains as in how do I sense when to start looking around for the stairway to the Freezing Chamber "in the middle" of the Rasping Halls? Do I hug a wall at some point or what?
"
alphaccount wrote:
"

I did mean Freezing Chamber but my query remains as in how do I sense when to start looking around for the stairway to the Freezing Chamber "in the middle" of the Rasping Halls? Do I hug a wall at some point or what?

Just search for a room that's parallel to the entrance of Rasping Halls. There will be two rooms leading out the entrance, if you take the left one, follow it up until you get a "right" exit, then inspect the room for the entrance to the Freezing Chamber. If you take the other one, it's the same principle, go up until you find a "left" exit.

This is what I always do and I always find the chamber on my first try. Basically it's sandwitched between the left and right corridors.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
Just search for a room that's parallel to the entrance of Rasping Halls. There will be two rooms leading out the entrance, if you take the left one, follow it up until you get a "right" exit, then inspect the room for the entrance to the Freezing Chamber. If you take the other one, it's the same principle, go up until you find a "left" exit.

This is what I always do and I always find the chamber on my first try. Basically it's sandwitched between the left and right corridors.

Thank you, sir!!
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
How much exp does Grav give? I was about 10 seconds shy of killing him. Stupid kid got on Roblox and almost lagged me out, I blame him.

i believe its exactly 500k
That would have put me in 2nd place. 57k shy of Nugi. At least I didn't lose a demi.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info