[2.2 HC Self-Found Guide] Self-cast Non-crit Bladefall! Beginner Friendly, Full Walk-through

"
xtothez wrote:
ghost reaver and life leech are really necessary ?

If you are playing soft core it may be doable without, but It really boosts your survive-ability to be able to have a reliable way to regain your energy shield. Without Ghost Reaver, your Energy Shield would probably often be down, and you would feel very vulnerable since almost half of your effective life is in Energy Shield. If you choose not to use ghost reaver/life leech, it may be better to spec the build more life evasion based (with acrobatics possibly), since Energy Shield will not be a very reliable source of defense anymore.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
hi
i like cats.
I've been running a different CwdT setup:

The Frost Wall works really nicely, give it a try, if anything it's just fun to try something different.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
"
Bahnzo wrote:
I've been running a different CwdT setup:

The Frost Wall works really nicely, give it a try, if anything it's just fun to try something different.

Thanks for the suggestion! I have the link to spare to put Frost Wall on CWDT, so I'll try it out :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
actually level 71 , started the 13th february , the ghost reaver is a must for survavibility . even wuth a good wand/sceptre , dps are 12k , probably because my gems are all 0 quality and level 18.

i recommend this build.
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
One thing I'm wondering about as I level is how to handle Atziri when the time comes.

Won't the AOE damage with bladefall be a problem in the split phase where the mirrored/reflect happens?

Also: I came to try this from using a poison/bladefall trapper. Which works well but I really dislike dealing with the whole trap mechanism. BUT, it works great in endgame mapping as reflect is no worry. Any thoughts on converting this to something similar?
Thanks for the build. Am giving it a try.

Is there a reason you chose not to use spell echo on your bladefall gem?
"
Thanks for the build. Am giving it a try.

Is there a reason you chose not to use spell echo on your bladefall gem?

She does.
"
Bahnzo wrote:
One thing I'm wondering about as I level is how to handle Atziri when the time comes.

Won't the AOE damage with bladefall be a problem in the split phase where the mirrored/reflect happens?

Also: I came to try this from using a poison/bladefall trapper. Which works well but I really dislike dealing with the whole trap mechanism. BUT, it works great in endgame mapping as reflect is no worry. Any thoughts on converting this to something similar?

Thanks for reading the guide! Sadly, this is a build mostly geared toward self-found/beginner players, so it is built more for getting easily/safely into high level maps rather than running atziri. Reflect rares are barely a problem when running maps with leech and Ghost Reaver, and using a granite flask, enduring cry, and having the immortal call CWDT set up makes reflect hardly noticeable. I'm not really interested in doing atziri runs myself as a self-found player, but I will let you know how it goes if I do a test run once the leagues merge.

If you don't want to have to worry about reflect at all, to run phys reflect map mods, I would recommend bladefall totems. To make my self-cast version even more reflect friendly, you could try speccing into Vaal Pact (as I had in the video of this build at level 85 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QygBg7GRTBQ
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Do you recommend taking Mind over Matter? I've seen that you pass by it but don't actually take it. Also, what about Zealoth's Oath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info