[2.2 HC Self-Found Guide] Self-cast Non-crit Bladefall! Beginner Friendly, Full Walk-through

nevermind, i'm super stupid.

still sad about profane bloom bug tho
Last edited by Detrites on Mar 28, 2016, 6:36:54 AM
"

I just read about the bug :( I hadn't really played this character enough recently to notice the loot bug myself, but hopefully they fix it up soon. If you are running this build, it might be a good idea to not spec profane bloom until they fix up the bug, since she should run fine without that node as well.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
"
hannarashi wrote:
"

I just read about the bug :( I hadn't really played this character enough recently to notice the loot bug myself, but hopefully they fix it up soon. If you are running this build, it might be a good idea to not spec profane bloom until they fix up the bug, since she should run fine without that node as well.

Well, turns out that it either wasn't bugged or has been fixed. There's a reddit thread where someone tested it :D
"
"
hannarashi wrote:
"

Well, turns out that it either wasn't bugged or has been fixed. There's a reddit thread where someone tested it :D

Oh awesome, good to know :D
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Can you post your offensive and defensive stats? I'm running into dex and mana issues very early on. You don't have any big dex nodes and not much dex on gear. Also no mana regen on gear and no mana leech unless I'm missing it. I have a ton of twink gear but I'm having trouble keeping up with dex requirement of bladefall and mana drain with only a 4L.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Is there any high level uniques you recommend for HC?
"
Phaeded wrote:
Can you post your offensive and defensive stats? I'm running into dex and mana issues very early on. You don't have any big dex nodes and not much dex on gear. Also no mana regen on gear and no mana leech unless I'm missing it. I have a ton of twink gear but I'm having trouble keeping up with dex requirement of bladefall and mana drain with only a 4L.

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for reading the guide! The character right now has 5,757 life + 5,654 energy shield, 159 dex, 340 int, 166 strength, and 19,199 bladefall tooltip.

I dealt with dex on this character by stacking/crafting dex on gear, but I did have the 30 dex node added while leveling which helped a lot! For mana regen, I mostly rely on my mana potion, and the mana nodes that I grab on the tree. This was enough for me to sustain mana, but if you are still having trouble, I recommend running blasphemy warlord's mark instead of temp chains.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
"
Busuk wrote:
Is there any high level uniques you recommend for HC?

Thanks for reading the guide! I didn't run any uniques lategame on this character, and she still ran very smoothly. I think the strong point of this character is that she only needs rares to run, allowing us to stack high ES, life, and resists on gear. I'm sure there are some high-end uniques that could be fun to play around with on this build, but the way the tree is specced now, I would say good rares are the most optimal choice :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Been a long time that I've played PoE so I'm basically starting over, excuse the noob questions.
I am trying your build but would like to understand most aspects before I follow it semi blindly :)

- Why did you not pick any Jewel sockets?
- Bladefall is pure physical yet you are recommending elemental weapons only, why not take a +% physical weapon?

Thank you!
Thanks for the reply! really enjoying this build :) are you planning to make any more guides in the future?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info