[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
entropy is better than loath, flicker needs to oneshot, entropy is definitely better in maps with extra monster life, enfeeble and reduced damage taken from crits ( im using loath cause i need to consume more mana and im well balanced with loath )

btw i get quite easily to 5 power charges with just the assassin ascendancy and nothing else, you just don't have to get above 85%crit chance, so skyforth aren't really a must

i had 113k tooltip 13aps with atziri promise+lion's roar ( no taste of hate ), iiq gem and a total of 194iiq/380iir with 10,5k ES 35% evasion 39%block

but reflect rares hit me very hard, now i took 3 more leech mods from jewels instead of 1 to not rip from them ( i don't use rumi :/, no slot for it ) and i sit at about 95k tooltip

of all the builds i played in the past year flicker is the only attack build left that is still alive, but wild strike is very nice too

For flicker, entropy is undoubtedly better than any other ambusher out there because of the high base damage. We were talking about the Reave variant on that one =D

Reflect really does become a nuisance, but I did find Basalt + Rumi's and Taste of hate is more than enough to do the job. Sadly they also take up 3 flask slots already.

If loathe bane compromises too much the big flicker hits, how does entropy razor compare to a mirrored platinum kris, if I play a flicker/reave hybrid for occasionally pvp?
IGN: Gieves
"
chrila wrote:

If loathe bane compromises too much the big flicker hits, how does entropy razor compare to a mirrored platinum kris, if I play a flicker/reave hybrid for occasionally pvp?

I would still put Entropy Razor as best for that category, the 20% crit chance deficit you get from choosing demon dagger over platinum kris can be very easily offset nowadays especially with picking assassin. The base damage boost however is something you cannot have too much of as the main objective is to get as much damage into 1 shot as you can.

Also considering PVP for dagger users is pretty much retarded now from the 30% less damage autonerf with flicker strike that you get as you walk into anything remotely pvp, along with the damage scaling there just adds up more incentive to stack base damage over anything else.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
chrila wrote:

I would still put Entropy Razor as best for that category, the 20% crit chance deficit you get from choosing demon dagger over platinum kris can be very easily offset nowadays especially with picking assassin. The base damage boost however is something you cannot have too much of as the main objective is to get as much damage into 1 shot as you can.

Also considering PVP for dagger users is pretty much retarded now from the 30% less damage autonerf with flicker strike that you get as you walk into anything remotely pvp, along with the damage scaling there just adds up more incentive to stack base damage over anything else.

Thanks for the answer.
Any idea where i can mirror entropy razor? Didn't see a mirror thread apart from a few selling by Rayamn. Or has he got the original as well?
Entropy Razor is the notorious RMT dagger.

Noone knows who the original owner is, but we all know that each entropy razor copy was once mirrored using real money.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
chrila wrote:

Thanks for the answer.
Any idea where i can mirror entropy razor? Didn't see a mirror thread apart from a few selling by Rayamn. Or has he got the original as well?

Pretty much what fiqst said. I bought mine second-hand since no one knows the original owner of the dagger (or if he's been banned yet).

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
chrila wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

Pretty much what fiqst said. I bought mine second-hand since no one knows the original owner of the dagger (or if he's been banned yet).

Thanks for both answers. That's quite unfortunate, will wait till league ends and see how prices will go before buying one. Horror Skewer is the next best choice I guess?
"
chrila wrote:

Thanks for both answers. That's quite unfortunate, will wait till league ends and see how prices will go before buying one. Horror Skewer is the next best choice I guess?

Yeap Horror Skewer is the next best choice. Although I'd highly recommend Dragon Hunger, its the best one you can get for 170-180ex, 100ex cheaper than Horror Skewer, has a bit less base damage but has higher base crit. On the other hand, the absolute worst one you can buy is Storm Needle, even Kolp's really old demon dagger has a higher base damage than that and it costs around 100-120ex.

Hi Chonkeyy

Just wondering what flasks and stuff did you use to test reave conc effect dps setup

I am not even getting 2mil dps with conc reave with flasks and flasks

Given benefit of the doubt I am using Headhunter for the belt and only lv 95 at the moment
I have almost identical items as you
I get very similar flicker dps but reave is a bit questionable for me

Did you use loathes and vaal haste and stuff for your 2.4 mil reave dps?
"
DDseedFoot wrote:
Hi Chonkeyy

Just wondering what flasks and stuff did you use to test reave conc effect dps setup

I am not even getting 2mil dps with conc reave with flasks and flasks

Given benefit of the doubt I am using Headhunter for the belt and only lv 95 at the moment
I have almost identical items as you
I get very similar flicker dps but reave is a bit questionable for me

Did you use loathes and vaal haste and stuff for your 2.4 mil reave dps?

Hey, I used Entropy Razor for this with the SAME passive tree, jewels and gears, the only difference is I used Vaal Haste and the links for Reave are the usual ones:

Melee Phys - Melee Phys on Full Life - Inc. Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect - Multistrike - Added Fire Damage - Reave

This build looks amazing and I love flashy builds, this build along with discharge. My question though is, what is the best way to level up? In the past I would usually just use BV to cheaply level up a shadow character but ever since the change, the low attack speed nerf just makes it painful to use. So what do you guys think I should run until i get 60+ or atleast to cheese my way to merciless lake so I can leech off of lake trains?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info