[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Hi, I'm at lv 83 currently, and i have around 1200 mana. I took all the mana reserved node (20%) and wearing a skyforth with enlighten lv3 but my gear have absolute no +mana beside skyforth(+120). I can can run Haterd, HoA, andd Displine with ~200 mana left unreserved,
but when I activate AA, my mana won't be enough to cast flicker. Should I aim for a lv4 enlighten or gears with some mana on it?

edit: 20%
Last edited by zebrasir on Aug 10, 2016, 11:01:32 AM
I'd try and get a level 4 enlighten.
"
zebrasir wrote:
Hi, I'm at lv 83 currently, and i have around 1200 mana. I took all the mana reserved node (20%) and wearing a skyforth with enlighten lv3 but my gear have absolute no +mana beside skyforth(+120). I can can run Haterd, HoA, andd Displine with ~200 mana left unreserved,
but when I activate AA, my mana won't be enough to cast flicker. Should I aim for a lv4 enlighten or gears with some mana on it?

edit: 20%

As rsiv said, yeap definitely grab a level 4 enlighten for those. A mana reserve enchant on helmet would also be a great bonus. If you're still having trouble having around 200 unreserved mana, you can just skip AA as its a layer of defense thats not entirely necessary.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
any changes with 2.4?
What level can you start using flicker with this?
How you make Flicker attack without 1 sec dooldown between attacks... i can't lvl with this shit
Last edited by 310999321 on Sep 15, 2016, 11:53:22 AM
"
310999321 wrote:
How you make Flicker attack without 1 sec dooldown between attacks... i can't lvl with this shit

you're never suppose to lv with flicker unless you have good dagger that can 1 hit mobs, thats like asking why i cant lv with cold snap when i cant maintain pc properly
should i go for Toxic delivery or Deadly Infusion first? Ty
Is this 2.4 viable?
"
flekflekica wrote:
should i go for Toxic delivery or Deadly Infusion first? Ty

Deadly Infusion to prioritize crit first. Toxic delivery is good but the degen part of the DPS here is just icing on the cake.

"
BelleroseX wrote:
Is this 2.4 viable?

Yes, nothing is changed so far and I still run this build on my Level100 Assassin :)
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info