Winterheart Race Season Details!

"
No-Portal Party Races.

Interesting change. Can't wait to hear certain people start whining about this one.

The changes sound great, especially starting beyond Act 1.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Will we be able to do race asynchronous as it was announced some time ago ? Problem with race is that we must start at the exact time, it's not possible for a lot of (most?) people.
Last edited by reliq on Jan 21, 2016, 11:00:25 PM
I really miss the extended Exiles-Everywhere event :(
But racing is amazing, and 100 points for Whispering Ice! I can't wait!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jan 21, 2016, 11:03:13 PM
Why is my belt being used in a winter heart race? It was thematically always meant to be a fire AND ice belt, not an ice only one
I think I'll aim for the 100 or 250 points mark. The signature event sounds quite fun. :)

I was a little sad that the races are still rigidly scheduled instead of offering a more flexible period in which they can be completely (asynchronous), but I recall Chris saying this wouldn't be ready for the Winterheart season. Glad it's coming, though.
The sadness I feel knowing that I am not good enough to get the top tier prizes... I hope I am good enough to get the whispering ice staff at least. I love the alt art brotherhood ring, that thing looks amazing.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
One part of races that deters me from doing them is the race information is never detailed enough. You give the general idea of each one but there's usually questions that arise as to the specifics. For someone that is new to racing (I've only done a couple), this can be really off-putting. Please go into more detail! Ty
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Jan 22, 2016, 12:10:54 AM
"
dlrr wrote:
Why is my belt being used in a winter heart race? It was thematically always meant to be a fire AND ice belt, not an ice only one

I found that interesting when viewing too and presumed you had cleared it, but obviously not.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Happy feast on Winterheart exiles.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jan 22, 2016, 1:18:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info