Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Wesdrawsblood wrote:
I'm sorry i don't see the "Malicious" item affix on the wiki. What is that?

In reference to that Gemini claw card

Flat chaos damage, see here.

Malicious 83
Local Minimum Added Chaos Damage 70 to 108
Local Maximum Added Chaos Damage 147 to 185

Malicious 83
Local Minimum Added Chaos Damage 47 to 72
Local Maximum Added Chaos Damage 98 to 123

I assume that the first entry refers to 2H weapons, while the 2nd is the relevant entry for the claw.
Crit happens.
"
Krushern wrote:
The game is full of cards but i rarely see some. The one that I get the most is the lover :p the others I have 1 of each but nothing more.

Because most of them, except The Gambler (i suppose) are restricted-area drop.
I wish corrupted unique maps could actually get some additional stuff like additional exiles, strong boxes or so tempest and so on..
I don't get the people who are complaining about there being too many divination cards in the game...While I think the drop rate is horrible for most of the cards, I don't complain if they add more, I just don't pick them up... I mean, if you think there are too many and most are junk, just leave them on the ground like you do white items. Treat them like white items(at least with the crappy ones), that way you don't waste your stash tabs...
"
Mentoya wrote:
I don't get the people who are complaining about there being too many divination cards in the game...While I think the drop rate is horrible for most of the cards, I don't complain if they add more, I just don't pick them up... I mean, if you think there are too many and most are junk, just leave them on the ground like you do white items. Treat them like white items(at least with the crappy ones), that way you don't waste your stash tabs...
i think the problem is when the card is worth picking up but doesnt drop enough or is "visit once" area which leaves you with a card you would want to trade but doesnt sell because of how trading system is tedious, but for cards its even worse
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"

i think the problem is when the card is worth picking up but doesnt drop enough or is "visit once" area which leaves you with a card you would want to trade but doesnt sell because of how trading system is tedious, but for cards its even worse

I've actually sold quite a few of the valuable cards on Standard for multiple Chaos. Of course only the valuable ones sell. I rarely collect them, because I know with the drop rates that if I get 1 valuable card in the set, I probably won't get anymore in the set, so might as well put it up on poe.trade.
Of course none of the cheap cards sell. I've sold a few gamblers and 1 jack in the box.

Now I keep "the gambler" though as it's the best card in the game and I've got a couple of rare cards just from completing "the gambler" sets.
havent played the game in several months, been getting a few of these cards. I'm wondering what they are for?
Very nice.
"
drunkenspider wrote:
havent played the game in several months, been getting a few of these cards. I'm wondering what they are for?

there is a npc in the act 4 town (tatsuni) who exchanges them for items.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Corrupted unique map, just... why?

There's one reason you corrupt a unique map and that's to like hopefully turn a POS unique Necropolis into a decent Necropolis or even a next tier rare. But turning rare is excluded from divination card corrupted items.

There's some argument for getting the chance of a vaal fragment/gem from the boss, but there isn't even a boss in vaults.

UNID unique maps add no extra IIQ.

Because of the amount of stupid here, I'd thought maybe that Mirror card can only drop from corrupted unique maps, grasping for a reason for their actually being a thing. But then div cards are community designed and the community members who designed them wouldn't be privy to that information in order to design them as corrupted in the first place.

Like, why the fuck?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 19, 2016, 8:42:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info