Upcoming Divination Cards

Yea this is nice
My honest opinion on divination cards - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . Thanks for reading .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Okay, can I seriously ask a question about the lore? In the divination card, it shows an already-corrupted Kaom over Marceus Lioneye with both arms. In the comic, a not-corrupted Kaom cut off one of Lioneye's arms before decapitating him.

Which is it? Similar with the Ondar's lore between game and comic.

Also, lulz @ Lioneye item.

The only non-junky Lioneye item is the shield now.

It is a vision of Kaom in his future corrupted state.

Yay, Qarl cleared it up!

I hadn't specified Corrupted or not, but I thought both could work well, and I love how it turned out.

I'm actually the creator of The Lion, and I know Lioneye's uniques aren't super rare, but if you're building an archer, you'll probably be pretty happy to find a set. Vision, Fall, and Glare actually all see a decent bit of use, and Remorse is always good. Even Paws is used for Low Life and are great for leveling.

But really, I'm a lore junky, so I wanted to make a card that showed how Lioneye is seen as both a hero and a villain, and how his pride was his downfall (I was actually thinking of that name, glad I didn't go for it, though, since Pride Before the Fall exists now!)

It's not meant to be a high-end card, but I hope some people like it nonetheless! :-D
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
That Ventor should be corrupted

Why?
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Corrupted unique map, just... why?

There's one reason you corrupt a unique map and that's to like hopefully turn a POS unique Necropolis into a decent Necropolis or even a next tier rare. But turning rare is excluded from divination card corrupted items.

There's some argument for getting the chance of a vaal fragment/gem from the boss, but there isn't even a boss in vaults.

UNID unique maps add no extra IIQ.

Because of the amount of stupid here, I'd thought maybe that Mirror card can only drop from corrupted unique maps, grasping for a reason for their actually being a thing. But then div cards are community designed and the community members who designed them wouldn't be privy to that information in order to design them as corrupted in the first place.

Like, why the fuck?

Simply because someone paid for it to be done :) That person may have had the option for unique map or corrupted unique map. Maybe unique map was already taken.

Ventor's Gamble ! HYPE
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jan 19, 2016, 9:04:15 PM
nice...still wondering were the mirror card can be found? :)
meh
S L O W E R
Interested to see where the ventor's gamble card would drop.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Corrupted unique map, just... why?

There's one reason you corrupt a unique map and that's to like hopefully turn a POS unique Necropolis into a decent Necropolis or even a next tier rare. But turning rare is excluded from divination card corrupted items.

There's some argument for getting the chance of a vaal fragment/gem from the boss, but there isn't even a boss in vaults.

UNID unique maps add no extra IIQ.

Because of the amount of stupid here, I'd thought maybe that Mirror card can only drop from corrupted unique maps, grasping for a reason for their actually being a thing. But then div cards are community designed and the community members who designed them wouldn't be privy to that information in order to design them as corrupted in the first place.

Like, why the fuck?

It's a way to get an item in that someone else already used. In this case a non corrupted vaults (stupid and a waste) i think thats why there is a corrupted and non corrupted voltaxic card (also stupid and a waste). I also think in the latter case the corrupted card has a higher drop rate because it is more likely to be useless.

"
BlackZangief wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
That Ventor should be corrupted

Why?
because

the item is called gamble

its generated by 2 element of RNG (GAMBLE)

- chance to drop

- roll

with the divination card you remove the RNG factor that is "chance to drop"

leaving only 1 element of rng

-roll

the cost of having one rng factor removed of the equation should be that the Roll is set in stone, which brings the "GAMBLE" spirit back in the item
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info