0.9.5d Patch Notes

I like all the improvements (how I could not?) but I still have two things to whine about.
First is orbs of regret. I only have two or three for all my chars, I think, they were rare enough to find before the patch.
Second, I keep telling that we are in need of more portal scrolls, so it would be just great if we could exchange the wisdom scroll for a portal one as well, if not the drop increased.
To mention, I have four stacks of wisdom scrolls and only one stack of portal scrolls - and I identify EVERYTHING, while trying to keep PS out of use for their rarity.
A bit too uneven, not?
Proud Beta tester.
"
kanchu wrote:
Second, I keep telling that we are in need of more portal scrolls, so it would be just great if we could exchange the wisdom scroll for a portal one as well, if not the drop increased.

I believe you can buy portal scrolls from the vendor for three wisdoms each.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Updated original post with:

The "100% critical strike damage multiplier" on the poison-on-crit dagger passive is going to be changed to only apply to dagger attacks. Currently it applies to spells. We may not do a tree reset when this change occurs, so be careful when planning whether to pick that one.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Ok, those are the options that we have at Nessa to exchange atm:
1 PS = 3 WS
1 orb of transmutation = 7 PS
1 orb of augmentation = 4 transmutation orbs
1 orb of alteration = 4 augmentation orbs.

Now, let's see what I actually have now:
2 stacks of WS
1,5 stacks of PS
30 transmutation orbs (not even a full pack!)
1 pack of augmentation orbs (30)
2 packs of alteration orbs (packs of 20 each)

I consider it a valuable information, since I'm that maniac player who sells every trash he finds to the vendor with valuable combinations, and rarely uses items that are hard to obtain to buy anything from.

Now, I am very, very bad with math and statistics. But I can think (guess?) there is something uneven here.
Proud Beta tester.
Hey, nice, reset! Now I can get all the passives I want! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Much appreciated. Though I'll probably only be able to shift two or three points around... still, that'll get me places faster!

Also off topic is Dylan your web guy? I send him a PM and he hasn't responded yet : (
IRON MAN
I never doubted you Chris

will install and update tomorrow to try it out~
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
I often get disconnected when planning my skill setup.
To tell PoE im not idleing i drink flasks while browsing the endless passives.
We should take mouse movement into account to identify idle players for kicking.
*scream out of his lungs*

TANKS MARAUDERS CAN ACTUALLY PLAY LIKE TANKS NOW!!!

NO MORE SILLY KITTING! NO MORE PLAYING LIKE A PUSSY!

NOW I TANK!

TANKS LIVE!

TANKS LIVE!

TANKS LIVE!

FINALLY SOMETHING TO MAKE MY TANK TANK LIKE A TANK!

MARAUDER TANKS LIVE!

TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKERS! % REGEN BASED ON LIFE! DIDNT THOUGHT XMAS GIFT WOULD CAME THIS YEAR! BUT FINALY IT IS HERE. I CAN TANK NOW!

*breaths*

On a more serious note:
1. The two nodes that gives 0.1% life regeneration per second per charge need a buff too. Currently a total of 8.9% of total life per second can be achieved with full charges. This makes blood magic viable.

I like how the % life regen on the duelist tree is very far from the start and takes a lot of investment and many levels to get there. I also like how people dont just rush there for an early easy life regen since now people need to invest into life (wich helps the life nodes that were getting so ignored back in 0.9.4) but also requires itemization to get some reasonable results and it might even make the Armour Mastery gets its own little light.

2. The endurance node that increases 6% buff duration time per charge does not affect the most important buff duration of a Marauder, Immortal Call.

3. The 2 endurance nodes near the templar area (one that gives a charge and one that gives 15% endurance charge duration) needs a third node, one that gives 1% block chance with any weapon or a % of armor or life increase.

4. Affixes that gives life regen per minute, should be shown as life regen per second, or

5. changed to provide % of total life regen per second or added a new affix
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
Chris, will you update the beta Manifesto? It'd be cool if we knew what's coming soon/in the mid term etc.
Thank you Chris.

This is the best game ever now.
I cant believe I was even trying to play like a tank in the older build, it was so frustration and I didnt realized.

And I also saw that the vendor is giving fair offers now.
+1 to that!
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info