[POLL] Rate Path of Exile's acts (Poll on Page1)

Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Act4 sucks ass. It's only dried lake, that's all Act4 is good for, and the skill point. Malachai drops shit loot and it's impossible to farm him, plus why would you.

Kaom's layout sucks, daresso's swords and nearly invisible.

Generally A4 is a cluster fuck, and that's what GGG seems to think is hard. Cramming you into a crawl space and throwing a bunch of shit at you.

Also there is too much interruption during boss fights in act 4. I think I know where the future of GGG's boss encounters is going, it's going towards the "get the boss to 50% hp, fight stops and he tells you his evil plan" type shit.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Last edited by laycast on Jul 15, 2016, 12:06:49 PM
"
laycast wrote:
Act4 sucks ass. It's only dried lake, that's all Act4 is good for, and the skill point. Malachai drops shit loot and it's impossible to farm him, plus why would you.

Generally A4 is a cluster fuck, and that's what GGG seems to think is hard. Cramming you into a crawl space and throwing a bunch of shit at you.

Also there is too much interruption during boss fights in act 4. I think I know where the future of GGG's boss encounters is going, it's going towards the "get the boss to 50% hp, fight stops and he tells you his evil plan" type shit.

Just wait... 4.X is coming.
I'm surprised people rate act 2 so highly 0.0
"
laycast wrote:

This! Also act 4 most UNREWARDED from all acts. Its one big mistake and antifun act.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 15, 2016, 1:46:25 PM
Act 1: 8
Act 2: 9 - love vaal oversoul
Act 3: 8
Act 4: 4 - Daresso = awesome. Malachai.... too hard in norm, cruel... always get rushed and don`t care about merc....
Act1 im pretty okay with, the only part i'd trim down or make more visually interesting would be the underground cave parts in act1.

Act2 is varied enough I think I can say I like all of it, especially the broken bridge/crossroad/fellshrine/chamber of sins/crypt part, all visually distinct and not overly long.
The small camp with the npcs+stash space is well laid out and nice, overall i'd say Act2 is still my overall favorite of the 4.

I really dislike the sewer+warehouse part of act3, always feels like a chore.

The aqueduct part at the start of act4 isnt too bad mainly because its mostly linear at least.
Only part of act4 that I really like is dried lake.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Jul 15, 2016, 2:45:10 PM
Last edited by g0aky on Jul 15, 2016, 3:03:59 PM
Act 1 has a bunch of interesting things to go through, for the most part (but they still need an exit after the crab for god's sake)

Act 2 is alright in some spots but feels way too long with those temples

Act 3 is only good after you get past the sewers and market areas

Act 4 is a neat concept but the only good part is really just the aqueduct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info