Community Showcase

Oriath Keep Hideout by Lucas Wojahn

Bladefall comic by Linnywtf

No Man's Slave (Ranger Origin Story) by Loate
My parents died before I knew to remember them. Mother in birth, her blood and child spilling out along with whatever she hoped to be in life. Father half a year before, executed for poaching, dancing at the end of a rope. It didn’t matter he had a pregnant wife, or that Lord Priapus had more deer running through his forest than the wolves could possibly cull. A man was caught taking what belonged to another man, and the laws were clear.

Uncle didn’t want to take me in at first, or so the women in the settlement said. I can’t say that I blame him. What would a huntsman in a shabby village, filled with farmers and loggers, want with a newborn babe? A child would contribute nothing to his hunts, nothing to his life. It would be like catching his own foot in a trip snare. Read More.

3D Renders by Vantiel

Talisman Early Highlights by Mirek Le Fou

If you'd like to submit your work for a future community showcase post, please submit it in the Community Showcase section of the forum.

Don't forget, there's only two days left to submit your entries into the Talisman-themed fan art competition. We can't wait to see your work!
first!

edit:

Talisman Early Highlights - hype! all emotions in one video! awesome work!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Last edited by Damiano_POL on Jan 17, 2016, 8:57:06 PM
Good Stuff!
3d rendering is impressive
It'd be really nice if you guys posted Build of The Week and Hideout of The Week consistently rather then at random.

It'd give more people a chance to showcase what they've worked on.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Cool! Also, I'm with Simplesim.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
That Path of Rips video :O
Hege was the only fast enough to disconnect xD
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
love the 3d rendering
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Neat
Saved
first page?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info