Community Showcase

Early Highlights are epic, job well done kind sirs and ladies. Thumbs up!
"
Styles1125 wrote:
Seeing those Talisman summon deaths made me feel better about my own... Abyssal Cry, who would have thunk it?!?!

The video was hilarious! Although, how did they die with Abyssal Cry? Could someone explain it to me? I'm not that familiar with it
Wow, I love these Showcases / Updates :) they make you feel in touch with the community really well.
Also I'd love if you did Build/Hideout of the Week more consistently.
"Video can not be seen in germany thx to the GEMA again..."

I hate these guys #DansGame
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
cant watch the video because fk gema in germany!!!!

yes you can.... can use waterfox wif addon to crack the gema stuff, and wath all vids on utube

fuck gema!
firefox + "youtube unblocker" addon worked for me

3D art is impressive, not only great detail but also very nice lights.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jan 18, 2016, 12:38:40 PM
Richjmoney is golden.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
damn those 3 renders are just amazing... O_o

good job...
Wow, GGG now highlights cheaters! I have a few complains to make:

Look at Etup part of the video, starting from 1:49. His healing potions auto-heal in a bouncing manner, and then a sudden "more than 20 monsters remaining" pops up in the middle of this healing bouncing. It is ridiculously obvious that he's using at automated macro. Ban this guy!

Then look at Hegemony a few moments later. He's about to die, and at 15 remaining life, "an unexpected disconnection occurred". He survived, thanks to this miraculously right timed disconnection. I'm sorry, but I don't believe in coincidences such as this. It's obvious cheating. Ban this guy as well.
i would like to showcase my hideout...but i dont know how T_T somebody help me lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info