Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

The update for v2.4.2 is ready.

Significant quality of life changes for endgame have been made during Atlas of Worlds. Most notably the introduction to identified item filtering. This allows us to highlight identified, but also corrupted items! The filter now consists of more than 4k lines of code.

- With v2.4.2b I introduced a new filter for magic identified items in response to the 2.4.2 patch notes about Warbands.

- I have moved to Github.

- Currently there's a compatibility issue with Filtration! Please read this if you want to edit the filter with Filtration. I hope that the authors will fix this issue soon. There is nothing I can do about it.

Grab a copy on Github.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Nov 18, 2016, 7:54:42 AM
Great filter, nice guy, always caring for all the nups in the community :-)

Thanks <3
Thanks lancie. <3

-

Filter is updated for Breach!

GL
Last edited by Greengroove on Nov 30, 2016, 12:58:30 PM
Quick heads up. The entire code got optimized and added highlighting for corrupted items as well as better handling for Warband items. New version soon after 2.5 deployment!

The version 2.5.0a should also work with Breach. But either way a new version will be released after some testing is done tonight.

GL to you all.
Got an error on the 2.5a caster levelling filter. Went back to the old version.
Can u tell me the error line? i had no issues. The old version is not going to miss much tho and you should still be able to see the new items.
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 2, 2016, 3:51:46 PM
On leveling Line 1266: No base types found matching "Maelstr?m Staff" additional lines as well.
That is not an error of the filter but rather the file encoding. If you just download the file and copy to the folder it will work.

If you copy paste the text make sure you save as the file with UTF-8 ENCODING and not ASCII.

Lmk, hf, gl.
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 2, 2016, 4:01:16 PM
Ran into a small bug, Spirit Shields etc. show up as Rare when in reality they are Normal Quality in the leveling filter.

edit: removed since fixed
Last edited by moush on Dec 10, 2016, 5:50:08 PM
That is a new addition to the filter. Thanks for report. It will be fixed in next version. Prob during weekend. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info