Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Good deal, thanks much.. Ill start with the endgame filter instead of the custom one and see how it works. I think you are saying that showing the warbands stuff requires showing *all* blues, and thats why I am seeing them with it on, am I correct there? I realize the WB stuff isnt too great, but I am told there are a couple of the items that those in the know will pay good money for.
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 24, 2017, 9:02:18 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
I think you are saying that showing the warbands stuff requires showing *all* blues, and thats why I am seeing them with it on, am I correct there? I realize the WB stuff isnt too great, but I am told there are a couple of the items that those in the know will pay good money for.

IF that is the old warband filter then you would see any magic boot, helm and glove with the border color. Like I said that is meant to be off.

The new warband filter will only show these items if they are identified magic boot, helm or gloves and also not corrupted. They also have a different sytling. I can confirm if that is the case if I see the code.

>>> Leveling Filter - identified magic "Warbands" items

In reality warband gloves are pretty useles the boots are bit better but not sure if they are worth much. The helmets are absolutly GG (like a mini lightning coil). The renegade items can be shit or they can potentially be god tier. Considering how rare these drops are I would personally pick them ALL up.

Again the problem comes with the sextant mod: Found Items drop Identified in Identified Maps

EDIT:

BTW: You can save your custom filter version (as a link) and then share the link with others on the Filterblast website. It works like whisper on poe.trade. (Save/Share filter button)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Jan 24, 2017, 9:27:58 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
2nd edit: I cant find where you search through the whole filter for something like 'portal scrolls'. Dont see a search button or bar in the interface. Help?

Forwarded your feedback to Dissolator (http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/). Now you can expand and collapse the smart blocks! When expanded you can use the search function!

That's why I always say feedback is essential! <3
Going to be updating this based on meta changes?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Going to be updating this based on meta changes?

I'm not sure what you mean. My filter is supposed to be customized, therefore meta changes are not needed. I don't use tier list for things such as maps or uniques. That being said I do have an update ready and I'll release it probably this week.

Changelog (as of now) for upcoming update

2.5.2d

- Added advanced syntax (|Comment) to 320 entries in the racing block. This is only a partial implementation. Full implementation to be completed when Filtration gets updated to support the advanced syntax.
- Revamped and improved customization for top crafting bases.
- Added toggle switches and advanced syntax (|Comment) to some jewelry in the racing block.
- Added ability to toggle Transmutation, Augmentation orbs.
- Added Animate Weapon support.
- Renamed some entries related to Top base items. You can now search for "Top base" in Notepad to edit the lists of top base items.

- Separated Armourer's Scrap, Whetstones and Baubles to separate entries.
- Enhanced display of normal corrupted jewelry, to better distinguish them from the other corrupted drops.
- Removed the divination cards "The Lion" and "A Mother's Parting Gift" from the bad card list.
- The crude bow for Essence crafting is now hidden by default in the endgame version.
- Added ability to hide all quality flasks and slightly improved the order of entries. Added advanced syntax for utility flasks.
- Fixed a minor error in smart blocks for Breach related items.

If you have any specific requests, feel free to let me know and I'll think about it. I was waiting for Filtration to be updated for this update as I am introducing some advanced syntax that is not currently supported. When that is fixed there will be a lot of options available, that were previously not doable. Mainly the filter will be MUCH CLEANER and LIGHT. That will enable me to add more options while keeping the performance "in check".

Another thing is this site: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/

It works more or less like Filtration, and even better in some aspects. Check it out, there's many filters to chose from (not just mine). The site is new and there's many exciting improvements already announced!
Wonder if something like this would make it worth doing?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5skwgk/filter_makers_i_wrote_a_script_to_automate/

Hmm, they were talking about it in the thread, and it appears there is already a JSON interface for the ninja data.. Still might be useful if you don't wish to write an interpreter that would apply it to your filter (and maybe he will switch to using that data now that he knows about it).
Last edited by taosk8r on Feb 7, 2017, 10:20:49 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
Wonder if something like this would make it worth doing?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5skwgk/filter_makers_i_wrote_a_script_to_automate/

Hmm, they were talking about it in the thread, and it appears there is already a JSON interface for the ninja data.. Still might be useful if you don't wish to write an interpreter that would apply it to your filter (and maybe he will switch to using that data now that he knows about it).

I choose not to use tiers for things like unique items and Divination cards. Although later I added a short list of bad divination cards. This has never been a matter of easy or hard to do but rather a design choice.

There are many reasons why I don't want to use tiers:

• I like simplicity. There are already many other things you can learn about the filter that will help you a lot while mapping. I don't want to add more complexity if that is not needed.

• Meta changes. These happen a lot. Things change all the time, and the filter must be updated accordingly. Therefore not only more work for me, but also need to (potentially) update more often. This means that you (the user) also need to update more often. Will all users update every time?

• Remember when there were no filters? Back then you had to look at every single item you dropped. With this filter you can reduce the visible drops to exactly what you want! That is my goal. But you can check the unique items. I don't think that's much.

• If an item is bad for me it can still be good for you. I mean what do I know what your build needs. There is also Vaal orbs. And I can show you items that can be worth a lot with the right mod. This is something that may not be obvious to everyone including myself.

• There is a prophecy that lets you sell 5 unique items in return for a new one. You can recycle some of the bad unique items this way.

• Unique items usually sell to the vendor for better price than rares do. They are easy to weed out since they use the the same mods, compared to rares that can have up to 6 mods from a big pool of mods. Sometimes even a bad item can have good rolls.

• You have to understand that I am updating the filter according to my own needs. I don't get anything from maintaining the filter. That being said, if I get feedback and I think I can use something that is proposed, I will think about it and potentially work on it. like I did in the past.

• Last but not least I am not a programmer. Implementing something like this would mean I'd have to learn new things and that means a lot of time and work. And this is tied to the previous point. I am not afraid of work. God knows I have time. I did migrate to Git for example. Not that it was hard but it was something very new and I had to learn what it is and how it works.

If I get more feedback / requests I can consider that. But at this point I don't think it's needed at all. I do have other things planned for the future. Right now I'm just waiting for Filtration to update. Then I'll start refining and cleaning up the filter. I will be able to add much more detail and code and keep the filter light! Path of Exile 3.0 is around the corner as well, and I'm sure that will bring something new to the table.

As always thanks for bringing this to my attention and thanks for your support!

---

Oh and I forgot to mention that I have just updated the filter. :)
Last edited by Greengroove on Feb 9, 2017, 6:36:11 AM
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:
Ok, so Ive been running with the filterblast custom filter. I am still doing unid .c while running t8+ maps, and I am having trouble finding the section that is hiding these gloves & Boots for example:

http://imgur.com/a/0041c

https://imgur.com/gallery/sNCg9

Also would like to unhide things that are 3 spaces like this tenderizer:
https://imgur.com/a/9CB51

And another one, cant figure out why these magic boots and gloves are showing (gloves are ilvl 78).

https://imgur.com/gallery/mntt8

http://imgur.com/a/0041c Legion boots: This is a hybrid base. These are ok but generally we don't want hybrid gear. That is why I separated Hybrid gear if you don't want to see them. If you want them you can enable them. Note that these should be enabled in the default endgame version.

Endgame Filter (DISABLE FOR MF) > Rare items > Mediocre Hybrid bases > Boots

https://imgur.com/gallery/sNCg9 Same rule applies.

https://imgur.com/a/9CB51 That is a mace. Maces are generally 2x3 big so I am not sure how could I add that item without over complicating things. What I do offer is the ability to switch "One hand maces (drop level >=50)" in the leveling block under rare items. I think it's best to stick to stuff like daggers and wands. Those can be toggled easily. Alternatively I can give you a custom piece of code you can add yourself if you want any rare 1x3 big. I think it's overkill tbh but lmk if u want that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/mntt8 I am not sure I can comment on that. I think you enabled something. You can paste the filter you use here: http://pastebin.com/
Do that and then give me the link to the code and I can have a look. Note that in the picture you are also displaying hidden items. I think you have pressed alt? If that's so all items are shown. The hidden items use different styles currently. In the future this will hopefully change as the advanced syntax gets implemented to Filtration.

The other possibility is that you enabled the Warbands filter from the "Extras" block. If so you should know that that is a legacy filter I'm not exactly sure why it's there. I just didn't bother to remove it yet. It may still have some potential for racing (not sure).

The new actual warband filter is located in Leveling Filter - identified magic "Warbands" items
This is enabled by default in the leveling filter for practical reasons. As I mentioned before the interaction with warbands and sextant mods. However when you are leveling and first start mapping you wont get that sextant. You might get it later on one you actually start using sextants.

Yeah, I was showing all items because it was hidden otherwise. Its a nice small weapon that I like to use for the .c recipe. I guess that code would be good at this point.. I cant really trust the filter enough at this point w/o something like that.. As for the other answers, totally understandable.
Last edited by taosk8r on Feb 10, 2017, 8:24:15 PM
How do I enable Animate Weapon support?
"
taosk8r wrote:
Yeah, I was showing all items because it was hidden otherwise. Its a nice small weapon that I like to use for the .c recipe. I guess that code would be good at this point.. I cant really trust the filter enough at this point w/o something like that.. As for the other answers, totally understandable.

I'm not sure what you mean with this. If this is really that important to you I can write you a snippet of code that you can manually add to the filter. I don't think this is a big deal personally so I don't plan to integrate it with the filter myself.

---

"
Zeromous wrote:
How do I enable Animate Weapon support?

For now you need to go to notepad search for "Animate Weapon" and remove all # in front of 4 entries. In the next version there will be a switch available just like for everything else and you will be able to turn it on with Filtration or Filterblast.

---

In other news I have a new version of the filter almost ready. Due to the vast changes and improvement I made in this version I will be hanging on to it for testing.

If there's anyone that wants to help me foolproof the new version, please let me know and I'll send you a copy. But I would expect feedback in return.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info