2.2 Self-Cast Crit/Proj Speed/Pierce Spark - 100k+ DPS - Fast Maps/Bosses/Atziri up to Tier 15

what do you think ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAZEDHgSzBUIHHgdjCPQOSBEPES8RlhZvFr8W8xhqGjgabBvxHNwdFB9BH8cgbiL0JKomPCaVJy8pTyoLKworeCycLYst0i-dNuk5UjpYOtg740GWRKtE-0WdSVFMLUyzUDBTUlVLVa5VxlgHXfJfKmHiZAlmVGpDa7dsC20ZcFJ0VX7Hf8aCEIKbg9uFMoV7hX2J04oojDaMdo5kjxqPRo-mj_qQVZMnlS6WdJrgm6Gdrp48ogCnCKyYrrO2hrb6uZO86sBUwGbDCcu90B_Q9dWm217fsOFz42rkIuWL6-7r9ew47SDv6_Af8NXyHfem99c=

viable tree? my plan was to run BrotherHood with HoI+CurseOnHit+Assa/Warlord , i run the same setup on vaal spark and i like it so much :D

and in the templer area i wanted to test the jewel "Inspired Learning"

maybe i run MoM + Clarity not sure yet
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Talisman players can get talismans with +% chance to pierce, too. I did that with my spark + vaal spark character. It has 29% less chance to pierce than the inherent level 15 pierce of Lioneye's, but is still a viable option for people who arent fortunate enough to get a 6L lioneyes with the off colours, or who want to run it as low life etc.

I picked this quite expensive one up for 10 ex.

IGN: ImreKiss
I was thinking how about changing purity of lightning for arctic armour for more pshy damage reduction ?.
Dumped over 13k chromes. still getting fuckin rng trolled.. I give up. Probably the most fun build i ever played, but after this, i won't even consider it in a new league.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
ADAPT44 wrote:
Talisman players can get talismans with +% chance to pierce, too. I did that with my spark + vaal spark character. It has 29% less chance to pierce than the inherent level 15 pierce of Lioneye's, but is still a viable option for people who arent fortunate enough to get a 6L lioneyes with the off colours, or who want to run it as low life etc.

I was actually waiting for talisman to end in order to get one of those on top of my lioneye's and get my peirce to 100%. That's gonna make a huge difference.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
cant understand a shit.. Got over 4.4k hp and still got hited by 1 shoot. what is wrong with my gear ?.
"
sn3kox wrote:
cant understand a shit.. Got over 4.4k hp and still got hited by 1 shoot. what is wrong with my gear ?.

1. You need crit on your jewelry.
2. Duration matters. It doesn't look pretty on your tooltip DPS, but it's more damage than empower in high tier maps and MUCH safer.
3. Your wands need crit multiplier.
4. Your chest is a 5L.

With 4.4k health you shouldn't get 1 shot by things unless you're BOTH shocked and affected by vulnerability. I did specify that vulnerability maps should be done with slightly extra care. Also get a anti shock flask. If you get "1 shot" in normal maps it probably means you're just throwing yourself into packs or very close to ranged packs and getting hit multiple times simultaneously. That's called gameplay issues. You're not immortal. You need to recognize threats.

If you were to put duration in instead of empower, you could kill things from an extra screen away and spend the entire map never taking a single hit.

This is not a casual friendly build. It requires investment and good knowledge of game mechanics and the limits of the build. Please watch my videos and observe what I do in situations where you might've died.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Feb 17, 2016, 10:53:37 AM
Ok thanks gonna change empower with duration. Btw could you explain to me what is the diffrence between critical chance and critical multiplier.. ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
Ok thanks gonna change empower with duration. Btw could you explain to me what is the diffrence between critical chance and critical multiplier.. ?

Critical chance is your chance to crit.
Critical multiplier is how much more damage you do when you crit.

I'm not saying replace one with the other, I'm saying you need both on your wands.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
ADAPT44 wrote:

I was actually waiting for talisman to end in order to get one of those on top of my lioneye's and get my peirce to 100%. That's gonna make a huge difference.

Nice, seems like a fairly major improvement. I'll stick to my low life vaal spark until they nerf it and will transition into this at that time, methinks. Good times to see spark be so viable again. Used to play dual totems (like everyone else) back in open beta and have been longing for them since then :)

Thanks for what seems like a great guide.

IGN: ImreKiss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info