[2.2] Ele Spectral Throw (Crit Sword), Videos up, 100k+ AoE, 160k+ Single Target

Why you don't use Faster Attacks???
"
Why you don't use Faster Attacks???

there is no way u can sustain fa on a 6l on mana and lightning pen / added öight is more dmg
where on the tree to put 1 or 2 Static Electricity jewels to get the most out of them ? since 1 or 2 should net a big increase in dps ?
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
where on the tree to put 1 or 2 Static Electricity jewels to get the most out of them ? since 1 or 2 should net a big increase in dps ?

between scion shadow and ranger
I'd be very appreciative if you could update this tree so we can view it now that 2.2 is out. I want to use your build but I can't see it. :(

In the meantime, does anyone have a cached version of the build they can post an image of so I can reference? Thanks!!
"
kaeroku wrote:
I'd be very appreciative if you could update this tree so we can view it now that 2.2 is out. I want to use your build but I can't see it. :(

In the meantime, does anyone have a cached version of the build they can post an image of so I can reference? Thanks!!

You can preview it in Path of Exile: Passive Skill Tree Planner

Here is 5-link version
Last edited by Marrond on Mar 13, 2016, 3:41:38 AM
"
Marrond wrote:
"
kaeroku wrote:

You can preview it in Path of Exile: Passive Skill Tree Planner

Here is 5-link version

I updated it :) sry for ur troubles boyz
Updated the whole guide have fun
I have a question:

How do u generate Frenzy charges? Assassin´s mark only generates pwer charges. or did i miss something importent ;)

Btw thx for the build! I have a lot of fun with it ;)
"
Uzziell wrote:
I have a question:

How do u generate Frenzy charges? Assassin´s mark only generates pwer charges. or did i miss something importent ;)

Btw thx for the build! I have a lot of fun with it ;)

Maybe he uses poachers mark now, idk. Or most likely, blood rage.

I'll respec a scion I have in perandus tomorrow and give my opinion about it, I think I have almost all gear that suits this build, except the sword. Even a rat's nest with spectral throw damage =P

Question:

Why not take the "forces of nature" nodes? 40% elemental damage, 6% penetration sounds like a lot...
Last edited by darksoulse on Apr 9, 2016, 7:38:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info