[2.2] Ele Spectral Throw (Crit Sword), Videos up, 100k+ AoE, 160k+ Single Target

"
darksoulse wrote:

Question:

Why not take the "forces of nature" nodes? 40% elemental damage, 6% penetration sounds like a lot...

I'm guessing he will, passes by quite a few nice nodes, leaves options open for when you get that far.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Uzziell wrote:
I have a question:

How do u generate Frenzy charges? Assassin´s mark only generates pwer charges. or did i miss something importent ;)

Btw thx for the build! I have a lot of fun with it ;)

Im using Blood Rage

Attack Speed and Frenzy Charges
"
darksoulse wrote:

Question:

Why not take the "forces of nature" nodes? 40% elemental damage, 6% penetration sounds like a lot...

I build i basicly to have 6k Hp on the Tree ..

If u play standard and dont need as much hp or dont want as much hp just go what ever u please :)

The tree offers a lot of costumization for what ever u wanna do with it
I also have a question:
what the heck am I aiming for with ascendancy? assassin + berserker would be impossible right?
"
Grumpy2 wrote:
I also have a question:
what the heck am I aiming for with ascendancy? assassin + berserker would be impossible right?

Just take Scion she gets to choose between ascendancys

And there u take Assasin (1% base crit, chance to gain power charge against full life enemy)
and Berserker (1.5% leech, 10% more dmg, 5% increased damage taken)
Is it possible to play without blood magic and take some mana leech or is the mana requirements just to much?

Edit : Assuming you need acuity's for this?
Last edited by evenson on Apr 11, 2016, 12:08:29 AM
"
evenson wrote:
Is it possible to play without blood magic and take some mana leech or is the mana requirements just to much?

On a 5L U can play without Blood Magic Gem and just take duelist mana leech and u are fine

Just a 6L there is no way u can sustain that without acuity's on mana thats why u are just going blood magic and running herald of ice then which is also a dmg increase
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

On a 5L U can play without Blood Magic Gem and just take duelist mana leech and u are fine

Just a 6L there is no way u can sustain that without acuity's on mana thats why u are just going blood magic and running herald of ice then which is also a dmg increase

Thanks for the post, I'm using a tab for now and absolutely wrecking t6+ maps with minimal investment. Maybe max 1 EX. Great budget build, thanks.
"
evenson wrote:
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

Thanks for the post, I'm using a tab for now and absolutely wrecking t6+ maps with minimal investment. Maybe max 1 EX. Great budget build, thanks.

Glad u like it :)
Is it worth "wasting" 4 Skillpoints/lvl ups for this jewel to work ?

Edit: Its actually only 2 SKillpoints.

And is that thing good enough ?
Last edited by Severage on Apr 15, 2016, 2:56:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info