Patch 2.1.1d Information

wow.
Awesome!
Captain Bubbles - Supporter - Kiwi Pack - Poohead
"
We could make effects for flavour of the month skills and milk it, I guess.

You should, honestly. I don't think anyone would mind, and it would make you money. More skill effects would be really nice.

The only potential pitfall is if the skill gets nerfed afterward (for whatever reason), then you may be the target of unjust criticism. I think that would be more of a "if it happens, then worry about it" thing, but either way, it's worth it for everyone.
"
Vhlad wrote:
The 2nd screenshot is cut off. If you look at the full picture, it shows that the totem was fired from a bow.

Finally, using a bow that fires totems, my totemer will be able to compete against rangers in sarn arena.

Pretty sure the totem is casting Contagion and it's just a MTX for it..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

Why would you put Contagion on a Totem... o_0

From the image it looks like the effect is coming from the middle of the totem, the circle floating in mid-air; which makes no sense, since Contagion generally is cast on the ground, not in the air.

Could it be Essence Drain or a Wither MTX instead?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Look like Blade Vortex and Whither MTX's. HYPUUUU
Last edited by Basically_Aldin on Jan 14, 2016, 1:14:50 PM
blade vortex looks sick.
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

Why would you put Contagion on a Totem... o_0

From the image it looks like the effect is coming from the middle of the totem, the circle floating in mid-air; which makes no sense, since Contagion generally is cast on the ground, not in the air.

Could it be Essence Drain or a Wither MTX instead?

Surley would be a dedicated totem or some form of chaos nova? None of the current new chaos spells cast like that, even when used with a totem. 'nova' skills are the only ones that currently do.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
I really hadn't considered blade vortex (if that's what the red skill is) on my priority list for things to try next, but if it looks as cool as that, I may have to get the MTX and try it out.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
sick
Last edited by Khyroku on Jan 15, 2016, 9:14:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info