Patch 2.1.1d Information

I'll never stop being impressed with the work of your team. Thank you!
"
SloaneWolf wrote:
I guess? You fishing without a line now, Chris?

That, and it's even more baffling considering some of the MTXes would require effectively no art work be done, because they already exist in-use.

For instance: the chaos-damage firestorm used by certain Invasion/Tora bosses? It's purple, but otherwise like Firestorm. And I know I'm not alone in wishing I could have it. As far as I can tell, it'd just require some coding work to establish it as an MTX.

Going on the same route, it would make sense to introduce a bunch of "re-colored" MTXes for skills that would require minimal work. Income-wise, even at a lower price and smaller target size, it'd be a big return on investment.

This goes double if they make sure to target "Flavor of the month" builds. Back when I started Chaos firestorm, it wasn't such, but now that it is, it'd be the perfect time for something other than that boring "siege" effect that practically every boss uses anyway. For Firestorm, I'd like to see skins for it in:

• Purple (recycle the Invasion version)
  • Divine (like the Righteous Fire MTX; might be able to recycle the textures made for Act 4)
  • Ghostflame (I'm sure most might be sick of "Ghostflame everything," but I'm pretty sure GGG has probably made a ghostflame texture for every type of particle already. :P)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jan 13, 2016, 8:27:51 PM
Red blade vortex?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
That is fantastic :)
Just few hours ago I was reading the Questions and Answers where there was a request for new skill MTX and few hours later there are they! and ... they look sick! :)

But despite of this, here are haters...
I am really wondering about some people out here if they can do anything aside bitching...
instead of praising devs for such a famous response from the team.

Probably they never played a game with ignorative devs. Maybe then they would appreciate GGG.

GG GGG :)
I wish I would have enough money to be able geeting all the supp packs since beta, not due to the effects, but due to the support you deserve since the start of this famous game <3
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Very Cool!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
i would just like to say that i love all of you for everything.
I hope the Artic armour MTX gets released in the store soon, including the new pets! p(^_^)q
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael