2.1.1d Patch Notes

could you please make the Rigwalds helmet 3d art somehow nicer? Doesn't feel rewarding really :D
"
Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Chrysalis Talisman.
Added a new Tier Two Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Horned Talisman.

That's all well and good but at the end of the day it does very little for the grind vs reward scenario. Weeks in to the league and I have yet to find enough 75+ rare talismans to make a single T4...the thought of actually trying to upgrade enough to get a good roll or two is quite depressing.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
DansGame Patch
Any update on the mentioned Magma Orb fix to Projectile Speed? (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3wfmyz/magma_orb_no_longer_supported_by_slower/)
Though I am a big fan of GGG and your work, I have to say that I'm quite disappointed in the way the issues with Femurs of the Saints have been handled. It was the first unique I found in Talisman league and I shortly thereafter designed and leveled a character to use it, only to be terribly disappointed after equipping it. The lag issues it causes make it all but unusable and now that they've finally been addressed, they're immediately restored by fixing yet another broken aspect of the item.

Was this item not tested at all? Was no thought given to the fact that dynamically updating buffs could cause problems? The concept of the item is fantastic, but I'd rather see it changed dramatically than continue to exist in an unusable state. I hope you'll give this matter serious consideration, as I suspect a fair number of users are also eagerly awaiting a fix.
I'm surprised anyone used a Incandescent Heart to notice its bad graphics... I mean it's pretty bad. Even like a 500 ES hybrid AR/ES 2c rare is better. With CI you mitigate a little extra elemental but nothing compared to the extra ES a real chest is able to absorb.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2016, 6:39:33 PM
well I guess femur's works finally so that's good, but you guys forgot spirit guards (not working with null inclination) and dead reckoning (not working with projectile supports).

But I can do my shitty skeleton build so I guess I'll make do without mages.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.1d
  • The "Minion Life Regeneration per Raging Spirit you own" on Femurs of the Saints has been changed to grant a global percentage value of minion life regeneration. This change was made as the minion life regeneration per raging spirit was causing severe performance issues, especially under Lockstep mode.
  • Fixed a bug where increases to minion attack and cast speed per skeleton you own on Femurs of the Saints was not working. This can now also cause similar performance issues to what was experienced with the "Minion Life Regeneration per Raging Spirit you own" mod. We are aware of this issue and looking into a method of fixing it.

I have no words for this .....
Buff!!!!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I was wondering what was the deal with doing a casting animation every time I zoned. :)
Thanks for fixing that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info