2.1.1d Patch Notes

I do not need more low tier talismans - i need to finally not drop the same three tier 3 talismans, so i can finally get a set...
New tier two talisman is awesome. It provides more chances to get the tier threes you're after.
The bug fix for timeframe drops when hovering over skills should be nice for summoning my army each time.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.1d
  • Fixed an issue which resulted in frame rate drops when hovering over skill gems for the first time.

Still occurring for me all the time... by the way it's not only for the skill gems, but also when hovering over tooltips in the skill hotkey bar & table. As far as I remember it wasn't happening before 2.1.0.
Inb4 "how about buying a better rig bruh?" - I'm on a SSD with PoE running in 40-50fps, >60fps while idling.
"
mogtheone wrote:
ahahaha still no fix for spirit guards? after more than a month of not working? ive lost all my faith in you ggg.

still waiting for that too. plz ggg
"
pingpongmuff wrote:
ty for scam <3

lol and its the first post gz
That IR fix was a little kick in my balls -> 20% less armour now. Thanks...

Edit: Proud of your first ever really good working build? uhhhm, sorry, it was just a bug. lol
Now I am waiting for the Bladefall nerf.
Last edited by dbH_Ram on Jan 14, 2016, 12:25:07 PM
"
dbH_Ram wrote:
That IR fix was a little kick in my balls -> 20% less armour now. Thanks...

You are all negative about this, lol. How about being thankful for having aprox 20% more armour than you were supposed to for a whole month of this league?
dropped down like 5% armor :(
Dam, drillneck must be OP now with the new tali
Alright, look. This is the problem with Femurs as it was intended originally: when you have (as an example) four zombies, one spectre, ten skeletons and thirty SRS, that is 45 creatures, each with 4 separate buffs on them. Two of these buffs are updated dynamically and almost-constantly (SRS and Skeleton buff). That means that the game engine is trying to manage approximately 90 constant buffs (the zombie and spectre buff on all minions), and approximately 90 fluctuating buffs (the SRS and skeleton ones).

That's 180 buffs in total. Half of which have a constantly-changing value. And this is even before we bring in Vaal Skeletons.

Is it any surprise that Femurs is causing lag?
Last edited by AielloA on Jan 14, 2016, 4:55:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info