[2.1/2.2] RT Dual Strike with Rigwald's Command and Savagery Tali HC [Added Ascendancy Thoughts]

I think this is a really interesting build, but thing is I won't have 4ex to buy the weapons. How much would it change if you didn't use the two Rigwald's?

EDIT:
Could you also post a skill tree that isn't 100+ points? Thanks.
Last edited by King_Cole on Jan 20, 2016, 11:56:19 PM
Hey, apologies for the late replies

"
heroofworld wrote:
Hi

I'm starting this build because i wanted a dual wield viable in HC, dont you have any video or whatever ?

Thanks

I never had time to make a video, and it wouldn't be anything special.

"
heroofworld wrote:
Oh

And why not take Unyielding?

Thanks

I don't think the build has enough armour to warrant Unyielding since I don't use Determination as an aura.

"
King_Cole wrote:
I think this is a really interesting build, but thing is I won't have 4ex to buy the weapons. How much would it change if you didn't use the two Rigwald's?

EDIT:
Could you also post a skill tree that isn't 100+ points? Thanks.
You would probably lose out on a bit of DPS but 300pdps+ axes should be fine. I would prioritise Rigwald's Savagery as the first weapon to buy.

I can add more progression trees as well i guess.
Added some passive trees to the main post
Added gear stat priorities (i.e. what to look out for)
what do you think about my vision of tree, just rip with my crit staff, ll try out this one, planning to use dual strike
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQQUIFW1eWjvDp7NqW5QR9IhpzB348Aa5FHyQQHnn8sB3HgNbzuCBxRNhNm18tl8_EtHfm20cmw1khRxvJ-9NqgHbEbYvfjrGJFlTWeAMgnqGL6n9zJ2rGBBcql82c9-Y3CsqlWpEdVZ85e0V5caOGoBQzGQVdrBJy907QUteu9AoCFgXhPBi3Tx706BQdunKaVhUjXvCViTqMVTOu3T_Iqz3DJXVEh4BTw=
Last edited by um6ullbijikoo on Jan 28, 2016, 7:34:19 PM
"
um6ullbijikoo wrote:
what do you think about my vision of tree, just rip with my crit staff, ll try out this one, planning to use dual strike
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQQUIFW1eWjvDp7NqW5QR9IhpzB348Aa5FHyQQHnn8sB3HgNbzuCBxRNhNm18tl8_EtHfm20cmw1khRxvJ-9NqgHbEbYvfjrGJFlTWeAMgnqGL6n9zJ2rGBBcql82c9-Y3CsqlWpEdVZ85e0V5caOGoBQzGQVdrBJy907QUteu9AoCFgXhPBi3Tx706BQdunKaVhUjXvCViTqMVTOu3T_Iqz3DJXVEh4BTw=

Hey late reply so I'm not sure if you'll see this but I worry you might lack damage since you don't have as many jewel nodes. However it seems nice and tanky which is a bonus.

Not having Templar nodes is also quite important, the extra aoe is very nice for melee splash.
Also for what it's worth, I'm uncertain over the usefulness of Rampart and Hematophagy in Duelist tree but I'd appreciate your input on this.
Last edited by liamwpk on Jan 31, 2016, 4:17:59 PM
"
liamwpk wrote:
"
um6ullbijikoo wrote:

Hey late reply so I'm not sure if you'll see this but I worry you might lack damage since you don't have as many jewel nodes. However it seems nice and tanky which is a bonus.

Not having Templar nodes is also quite important, the extra aoe is very nice for melee splash.
Also for what it's worth, I'm uncertain over the usefulness of Rampart and Hematophagy in Duelist tree but I'd appreciate your input on this.

its only 91 points used, in game late i gonna pick up all the jewels at duelist and marauder, and all endurance charges, and have an idea pick up duration scion nodes, and use self cast immortal call + abyssis, or just run 7-8 endurance i laso skip Hematophagy and take Spirit Void and Vitality Void
"
um6ullbijikoo wrote:

its only 91 points used, in game late i gonna pick up all the jewels at duelist and marauder, and all endurance charges, and have an idea pick up duration scion nodes, and use self cast immortal call + abyssis, or just run 7-8 endurance i laso skip Hematophagy and take Spirit Void and Vitality Void
Okay this definitely sounds much better. Hopefully it all works out for you!
Why not use the Bloodlust gem? Seems like a no-brainer
"
smitty21672 wrote:
Why not use the Bloodlust gem? Seems like a no-brainer
It's a mechanic that seemed too risky for me; having to Whirling Blades into a pack of mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info