Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

You also lose the ability to gain power charges by doing so though. A lot of crit multiplier and a shit ton of crit chance.
Last edited by Perrydtf on Feb 15, 2016, 8:08:07 PM
As well as bleed removal which is why we are using the manapot in the first place, unless I'm missing something.
"
Perrydtf wrote:
You also lose the ability to gain power charges by doing so though. A lot of crit multiplier and a shit ton of crit chance.

Damage isn't a problem for this build, especially not against thrash mobs wich is the only place you get said power charges.

In find that survivability is more lacking than damage, especially when we run out of flasks.

I personally like to run around high tier maps with endurance charges rather than power charges.

"
7thDayTheory wrote:
As well as bleed removal which is why we are using the manapot in the first place, unless I'm missing something.

I use this instead of mana flask

It gives me both movement speed and 9 seconds of Bleed immunity.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:

It gives me both movement speed and 9 seconds of Bleed immunity.

dont really think more movespeed is even needed.
with the mana flask you can spam bladefall for ~20 seconds also.
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Feb 16, 2016, 11:32:01 AM
"
Rusherboy wrote:
You should try Fatal Toxins if using Consuming Dark. Makes things melt even faster.

Also Warlords Mark is a better curse than Assassins Mark, lets you drop that annoying mana flask and you aren't 100% reliant on flasks for leeching. Also gives endurance charges for your immortal call.

I realize fatal toxins is great, I'm just not sure it's 8 points great.

Also I already have a variant posted that uses blasphemy warlords instead of arctic armor. Use all 3 curses with the +1 curse passive.

It's what I used to level 99-100, but I would recommend it at 96+.

Below 96 warlords is just a unnecessary layer of safety. The probability of dying is low, and the cost of making it up isn't that bad.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Best build I've ever played. OP OP
Thanks for sharing.
The Eater Of Souls runs away.
http://www.twitch.tv/matrixfactor/v/50149410
This build is fantastic!
Deathless Uber is the best feeling.

Last edited by Situations on Feb 18, 2016, 6:38:48 PM
"
Situations wrote:
This build is fantastic!
Deathless Uber is the best feeling.

You got 3 curses but only 1 additional curse in your skill tree? Isn't this a problem?
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
You should try Fatal Toxins if using Consuming Dark. Makes things melt even faster.

Also Warlords Mark is a better curse than Assassins Mark, lets you drop that annoying mana flask and you aren't 100% reliant on flasks for leeching. Also gives endurance charges for your immortal call.

I realize fatal toxins is great, I'm just not sure it's 8 points great.

Also I already have a variant posted that uses blasphemy warlords instead of arctic armor. Use all 3 curses with the +1 curse passive.

It's what I used to level 99-100, but I would recommend it at 96+.

Below 96 warlords is just a unnecessary layer of safety. The probability of dying is low, and the cost of making it up isn't that bad.

It's actually just 6 points :)

I've yet to try more than one curse, will do when I get a few levels.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Best build I've ever played. OP OP
Thanks for sharing.

TY, some of the best/funniest feedback about this build has come from you or the guys you were trying to help. :)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info