[2.3 Trickster] 17k+ DoT - ED + Abyssal Cry [Start-Atziri / 2.1 Videos -T12 Village + Atziri]

"
0ddfell0w wrote:

Hi there,

I'm doing a CI+shield version and I've stumbled upon an unexpected shortcoming. That's is, I don't seem to be able to sustain my Es without the burst damage+leech+ghost reaver and life regen from Bino's+ZO doesn't seem to be enough either. Thoughts?

Hey,
ok its hard to tell without knowing you skill tree and you items... your character page is locked... Since I alrdy told you there are CI versions of a ED caster build you should rather look there which nodes they picked. The only thing i can tell is that it should work with a high enough dmg ghost reaver + zealots oath... a good unique flask for ci:

+ dmg + liferegen... the items have to be good aswells AND your gems need a high enough level to leech enough to sustain it otherwise you could use atziris promise to leech chaos dmg.
sorry that i couldnt help that much but w/o any infos its hard to help
Hello !

So, I've been levelling this build (more or less). Right now I've reached lvl80, I'm quite squeechy (bosses like Argus often OS or stunlock me, which is why I'm running enfeeble when facing him).

I'm wondering a few things about the next moves regarding this char. Stuff below :

Spoiler

So this is more or less self-found. Jewelry is shitty, dagger is quite good imho, the rest is meh.

Is Bino this OP ? Right now I'm not using poison (not much anyway), and Consuming Darkness > Bino in my mind (you keep some okayish spell damage, + poison). I'm not having too much difficulty with the content so far (laby is doable, but I tend to fail 1/2 for example - mainly because traps).

So, before throwing a lot (for me as bino + CD means new jewelry to cap my resists) of currency in this, I'd like your opinion.

I'm thinking about switching to Abyssal (not using it for now), is bino + CD (or 6L i guess) mandatory for this ? With my current tree and stuff, it will only deal 31.2% of monster life (181% tree + 39% from a lvl20 void manipulation) + 22.6%/s from poison, for 2s this doesn't seem to be enough to wipe a pack.

EK, bladefall are just here to get levelled, flame dash is here for Jimmy cliffs and laby. Not playing clarity because it disrupts my divination distillate (and mana is ok with the occasional divination / manapot), playing grace instead for 20-21k eva.

Any input ?
Last edited by Vevert on Apr 28, 2016, 5:34:05 AM
"
Vevert wrote:
Hello !

So, I've been levelling this build (more or less). Right now I've reached lvl80, I'm quite squeechy (bosses like Argus often OS or stunlock me, which is why I'm running enfeeble when facing him).

I'm wondering a few things about the next moves regarding this char. Stuff below :

Spoiler

So this is more or less self-found. Jewelry is shitty, dagger is quite good imho, the rest is meh.

Is Bino this OP ? Right now I'm not using poison (not much anyway), and Consuming Darkness > Bino in my mind (you keep some okayish spell damage, + poison). I'm not having too much difficulty with the content so far (laby is doable, but I tend to fail 1/2 for example - mainly because traps).

So, before throwing a lot (for me as bino + CD means new jewelry to cap my resists) of currency in this, I'd like your opinion.

I'm thinking about switching to Abyssal (not using it for now), is bino + CD (or 6L i guess) mandatory for this ? With my current tree and stuff, it will only deal 31.2% of monster life (181% tree + 39% from a lvl20 void manipulation) + 22.6%/s from poison, for 2s this doesn't seem to be enough to wipe a pack.

EK, bladefall are just here to get levelled, flame dash is here for Jimmy cliffs and laby. Not playing clarity because it disrupts my divination distillate (and mana is ok with the occasional divination / manapot), playing grace instead for 20-21k eva.

Any input ?

Hey,
thx for the input. My gear isnt the best aswell except Binos + Consuming Dark.
The most important part is:
MAX Res

There is no reason not to trade for items!
This league is like super cheap! If you are running low on chaos just do the UNided Chaosrecipe. You can easly do 2c min with each map - unless you are missing jewelry but that can be coutnered by alching the certain parts you are missing.

Another point I noticed with your skilltree:
I would recommend dropping "Method to the Madness" move those points into "written in blood" which will result in one additional passiv point near the "Influence" cluster.
Another point:
You changed the skilltree quiet a bit. Since you are using the Aura clusters you are missing 10 points total if you compare it with my tree.

For the Daggers
Its a Combo Pack for Abyssal Cry
Consuming Dark will Poison enemies with the Explosion and Binos will Spread the poison.
With this combo you can clear some Trash-Mobs since ED will poison and Binos will spead it ;)

Items:
try to get atziris steps - UBER cheap and a great addition for the build -> high EV + Life + Dodge! poe.trade with atziris step alrdy searched the bad rolls are starting at 1alc ... decent rolls are worth aroung 5c? thats like 2 maps if you have bad luck with drops :D
hyris ire will increase your survivability aswell but can be changed to whatever you want :)
for a reallllyyyy long time i used tabula

I would recommend watching ZiggyD's 10 Chaos Budget video if you are not familiar with the poe.trade search.

Generally you can get easly Max Res for 10-20 Chaos with 2x Rings + Amu + Belt + Gloves and Helm. Try to get the highest Life rolls.

And if you should have any doubt about the build dont invest anything into it.
I can cleared all map mods and deathless Atziri with it.

PS:
Another Addition would be Vaal Grace for boss fights.
Another fact is that my build is created with certain skill gems for a reason. You changed a lot (skilltree and gems) so I just try to help.
The Bino option would work but then you would have to use the Poison Gem on Abyssal Cry and ED which is the reason i swapped to CD for the "auto" poison which will allow us to use an extra gem and let the build reach its full potential.
Last edited by XRacKS on Apr 28, 2016, 8:46:04 AM
Ok, I get the Bino + CD combo. Just kill 1-2 mobs in the pack and go.

Atziri's steps are really good indeed, provided I can cap my resists (must be something like 100-105 allres right now, discounting the -60 from merciless). 50% spell dodge is nice.

I quite know how to use poe trade, but I'll find the video anyways, it can always be interesting.

I'll try to see for a 5L Hyrri's Ire once I'm overcapped enough to take the resist hit.

About the tree, I'll probably kick out the influence aura cluster to take Written in blood. To be honest, I didn't take it at first because I was like "meh ES, plus I need int". Int is ok right now, and I need life probably more than this 20% aura (even if +400 eva before %from tree and dex is nice).

Right now I'm probably going to wait a bit for Bino (and Abyssal). Just a CD for now, it should bump my damage against boss by a huge amount.
"
Vevert wrote:
Ok, I get the Bino + CD combo. Just kill 1-2 mobs in the pack and go.

Atziri's steps are really good indeed, provided I can cap my resists (must be something like 100-105 allres right now, discounting the -60 from merciless). 50% spell dodge is nice.

I quite know how to use poe trade, but I'll find the video anyways, it can always be interesting.

I'll try to see for a 5L Hyrri's Ire once I'm overcapped enough to take the resist hit.

About the tree, I'll probably kick out the influence aura cluster to take Written in blood. To be honest, I didn't take it at first because I was like "meh ES, plus I need int". Int is ok right now, and I need life probably more than this 20% aura (even if +400 eva before %from tree and dex is nice).

Right now I'm probably going to wait a bit for Bino (and Abyssal). Just a CD for now, it should bump my damage against boss by a huge amount.

yeah thats the way to go :) hyrris ire got a lot of EV too but imo killing stuff means it cant kill you :) the item requirements of the endgame build are imo just
binos
consuming dark
hyrris ire - but you could use something diffrent if you want to
atziris step

the rest is imo up to you :) i would love to hear how it works out for u :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info