[2.3 Trickster] 17k+ DoT - ED + Abyssal Cry [Start-Atziri / 2.1 Videos -T12 Village + Atziri]

Hi, Im currently trying your build and am on a 69 shadow, but my ED tooltip is only at 948.2.
I know one of the reasons is just gem levels (my ED is only lvl 12). But im sure thats not the only thing wrong. Character name is DamnCold if you wanna look at my stuff.

much appreciated.
"
morbious99699 wrote:
Hi, Im currently trying your build and am on a 69 shadow, but my ED tooltip is only at 948.2.
I know one of the reasons is just gem levels (my ED is only lvl 12). But im sure thats not the only thing wrong. Character name is DamnCold if you wanna look at my stuff.

much appreciated.

Heyho,
i think you just looked at the wrong numbers: dont look at the dps read a bit further
heres a link where the real dmg is (i highlighted it) ;)
the dps only account the "on hit" * casts/sec... same goes for fire trap
here is my ED screencap, im just in my Hideout atm

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/mahnamahna_DB/Lillys%20Pics/Lilly%20MH%20sales/ED_dps_zpsjubuffrv.png
"
morbious99699 wrote:
here is my ED screencap, im just in my Hideout atm

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/mahnamahna_DB/Lillys%20Pics/Lilly%20MH%20sales/ED_dps_zpsjubuffrv.png

seems pretty normal to me... just look at my gem level and quality... i would recommend leveling the gems to at least 17 and then look again ;)
ok, will work on it.. just thought the 177k to my 5k was kind of a HUGE difference.. lol
hi bro
i have 1 char witch ED/Con dps 20k, but i eazy die. Do u think i need reroll shadow ED/Con ?
"
SjmSon wrote:
hi bro
i have 1 char witch ED/Con dps 20k, but i eazy die. Do u think i need reroll shadow ED/Con ?

heyho,
i wont think that you have to reroll... it really depends on your items and the gear that you are using... ive seen pretty nice ed/contaigon ci witches as well as life based ones... its a bit diffrent but with the witch i would go occultist and 2-3 aura setup...
Hi XRacKS

Thanks for you excellent guided it helped me a great deal.
But one question boggles my mind the hole time and I am sorry if you already answered it but...

Why did you not put any points in "Methode to the Madness" ?
This 4 points would increase the chaos damage by 54 % and chaos resistente by 12 %.

My first assessment was that chaos damage was maybe not as good for this build.
But then I saw you put two points in "chaos Damage" near "Corruption".
And now I am very confused about it.
Last edited by Sereaphim on Mar 15, 2016, 1:07:23 PM
"
Sereaphim wrote:
Hi XRacKS

Thanks for you excellent guided it helped me a great deal.
But one question boggles my mind the hole time and I am sorry if you already answered it but...

Why did you not put any points in "Methode to the Madness" ?
This 4 points would increase the chaos damage by 54 % and chaos resistente by 12 %.

My first assessment was that chaos damage was maybe not as good for this build.
But then I saw you put two points in "chaos Damage" near "Corruption".
And now I am very confused about it.

hey ofc you can spend points there but on the other hand you would have to sacrifice something else... i could drop some life nodes if i would have better +life on gear but its just a skill tree ;) thx for your kind words :)
you can change the skillpoints as you want to but for my equiptment it felt like the best choice :) currently im not struggling with chaos dmg therefore i dont need chaos resist :)
Hey man, great guide and an interesting build. I'm now at lvl 67 and went for a different route. I've been thinking of taking thick skin and Golem's Blood/(or a melding and save two points?) to get more life %, would u suggest taking arrow dancing or point blank? (does the point blank make a difference with ed?), also some jewel slots would allow me to get +7% life..

And what else would you suggest taking from down there?

That is my passive three at the moment, i've not used any refund points so i can still change the direction and follow your route, my only concern is that i need more damage as i play with friends so more is needed to be worthy in a group.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeBAcFtQZwBx4I9A2NDkgRLxGWE20UCRR1Fr8Y2x9BIvQj9iaIJpUrCi0wLiMwcTB8Nj06QjpYPV9JUUt4TINMs02STp9RR1JTUq9Vxlb6W69d8mHiYqxn_GpDaoxsC2yMbRlw1HSBdoJ313p_fyt_xoPbh3aNfY2_kyeTmZUul5WX9J2qotmkwqyYrUqw2LTFtNG1SLcwu027nrzqwFTC7MgMyBTUI91f3ajrY-3X8NX1b_fX-aQ=?accountName=aomas&characterName=AomasTheLegendaryDrier

If i could only get six link from my hyrris ire i would be able to use shield which would solve all the defensive problems i'm facing sometimes at the moment :/

Last edited by aomas on Mar 21, 2016, 8:43:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info