[2.3 Trickster] 17k+ DoT - ED + Abyssal Cry [Start-Atziri / 2.1 Videos -T12 Village + Atziri]

1. Why u in Passive skill tree u dont picked Method to the madness?

2. What u think about in passive skill build skip Herbalism and Phase acrobatics and and in lieu thereo go take Dirty Techniques?
Last edited by Aribaba on Mar 4, 2016, 8:53:07 AM
"
Aribaba wrote:
1. Why u in Passive skill tree u dont picked Method to the madness?

2. What u think about in passive skill build skip Herbalism and Phase acrobatics and and in lieu thereo go take Dirty Techniques?

Hey,
first thx for the intrest in the build.

1. Method of to the Madness is a more Defensiv choice and should be totally viable aswell but I prefereed more Dmg!

2. I was thinking about Dirty Techniques too. But since i can play all the content I havent tried it out. If I would try it out I would drop Exeptional Performance / Fatal Toxins + 2 other points or the Attophy... The reason behind that is, that the MAIN DEFENSE is Dodge and Spelldodge. After that we only have Life left.
Hi, may u uptade your passive skill tree
Please, update skilltree :)
"
divexpl wrote:
Please, update skilltree :)

"
Aribaba wrote:
Hi, may u uptade your passive skill tree

Thx for your intrest guys! Updated the passive tree have fun!
Thanks ! :)
First of all, thank you for posting this build. I used it for a starting character in the new league, and I'm having a blast, even despite the fact that I never tried DoT builds before.

Leveling on normal was really easy, as first passives you have to pick are +phys damages, and ethereal knives is a pretty nice skill for clearing. I transitioned to bladefall in act 4, and wouldn't you know it, I can still kill things with it pretty effectively, even though I'm mostly using it to clear barrels :)

I have a question. What's your suggested support gems/passives progression? I'm asking because obviously nobody is going to get Bino's an Consuming Dark on normal/cruel, so that Poison gem (and poison passives) would be a waste on low levels. Would be cool if you could add a newbie leveling section to your guide and explain which gems to use and why when you get 3/4/5 links (Should I take Slower Projectiles or Rapid Decay first? Should I switch from Arctic Armor to Blasphemy + TC if I don't have enough mana? etc.).
"
Soulburn69 wrote:
First of all, thank you for posting this build. I used it for a starting character in the new league, and I'm having a blast, even despite the fact that I never tried DoT builds before.

Leveling on normal was really easy, as first passives you have to pick are +phys damages, and ethereal knives is a pretty nice skill for clearing. I transitioned to bladefall in act 4, and wouldn't you know it, I can still kill things with it pretty effectively, even though I'm mostly using it to clear barrels :)

I have a question. What's your suggested support gems/passives progression? I'm asking because obviously nobody is going to get Bino's an Consuming Dark on normal/cruel, so that Poison gem (and poison passives) would be a waste on low levels. Would be cool if you could add a newbie leveling section to your guide and explain which gems to use and why when you get 3/4/5 links (Should I take Slower Projectiles or Rapid Decay first? Should I switch from Arctic Armor to Blasphemy + TC if I don't have enough mana? etc.).

Hey,
thanks for this awesome feedback! I´ll try to add a leveling section later today. the support gem order is like i have written in the variants 1 and 2... :) for the blasphemy / aa its up to you. its hard to say what ppl should take because the first character each league has most often problems to get the right gear therefor its just a basic guideline "what to use" rather than use it all at the same time. remember i haven't been able to run all the stuff too but with level your mana increases and at some point you mb get a mana reg ring or wand or whatever and you cant really say what to get or drop :) same goes for the leveling tree. either you are rushing towards the acro nodes which will basicly increase you survivability or rush to the scion area or the witch area which is more dmg wise. it really depens on the gear and stuff :) neverthe less ill try to update my guide.
Last edited by XRacKS on Mar 9, 2016, 3:51:20 AM
double post :(
(sorry internet connection had a problem)
Last edited by XRacKS on Mar 9, 2016, 3:39:02 AM
Started a similar build in Perandus HC and it's going quite well. DPS is crazy and survivability seems pretty good as well. Using Abyssal Cry is very interesting! Was going for Walk the Aether but Shade Form is more defensive and I need it in HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info