2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
Vilpertti wrote:

Weird gotta test n see it for myself

Is not wierd at all, people should take off the cwdt setup in Promenade, or you'll get wrecked by thorns damage from the boss, specially if its a reflect map and the cwdt setup is constantly triggering.

When ball lightning hits thorns it creates a loop where a ton of ball lightnings spawn and then you just die almost instantly, its only an issue with Promenade boss so usually i'd just skip the map entirely to not bother changing gems.

Thorns = fixed amount of damage on hit, is not a reflect mechanic, you just get damaged by hitting a thorns mob, the only real dangerous thorns mobs in the game are Promenade boss and the fire guy from atziri trio. Normal versions of the promenade boss cast lightning thorns on allies too but the damage from those is usually negligible unless is a very high level map with -max.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Feb 7, 2016, 3:34:25 PM
Hi there ppl!

I´m rolling this build atm. (lv 60~)

I have a question to make: Why not Iron Will instead of added fire dmg? (red for red, i´ve been thinking other possibilities too...)

Added Fire = 44% (+10% fire if 20/20)
Iron Will = 38% (+10% spell if 20/20) and +1% spell per 5 str [as you have 200+ str it translate into 40%] resulting in a 38+40. into pure phys dmg. no need to use fire and care with the resistances.

thoughts? EDIT(i believe my calculations are wrong.. Added fire is gain.. So almost half ur DMG of gain on fire, and IW is +spell, which u have a lot on tree etc.)

p.s. how about knockback? as a utility? it would help with more dmg from different layers?

p.s.2 your tree makes me nuts.. cuz it a bit tooo spaced.. =/

Thanks for the build! keep up the good work!
Last edited by DarqKiller on Feb 9, 2016, 11:24:49 PM
Added fire Much Better if you want go Iron Will then you need have all piece alot STR
i have 222STR

16,6K DPS with Added fire and 14,2k DPS with Iron Will

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Feb 10, 2016, 4:19:16 PM
"
DarqKiller wrote:
Hi there ppl!

I´m rolling this build atm. (lv 60~)

I have a question to make: Why not Iron Will instead of added fire dmg? (red for red, i´ve been thinking other possibilities too...)

Added Fire = 44% (+10% fire if 20/20)
Iron Will = 38% (+10% spell if 20/20) and +1% spell per 5 str [as you have 200+ str it translate into 40%] resulting in a 38+40. into pure phys dmg. no need to use fire and care with the resistances.

thoughts? EDIT(i believe my calculations are wrong.. Added fire is gain.. So almost half ur DMG of gain on fire, and IW is +spell, which u have a lot on tree etc.)

p.s. how about knockback? as a utility? it would help with more dmg from different layers?

p.s.2 your tree makes me nuts.. cuz it a bit tooo spaced.. =/

Thanks for the build! keep up the good work!

You would need to get a lot of strength through gear pieces + skill tree to make iron will better than added fire which is impossible with the stats we want to get from gear & skill tree.
Hey, why dont you take the phys nodes over shadow area (will of blades/fangs of viper)?

It's the same +56% phys dmg.

the diff are:

shadow start - 5 points: +12 max life / +56% chaos dmg
will/fang - 4 points: +20% crit chance / +20% chaos / +5% mov speed / +10 dex

thoughts?
"
DarqKiller wrote:
Hey, why dont you take the phys nodes over shadow area (will of blades/fangs of viper)?

It's the same +56% phys dmg.

the diff are:

shadow start - 5 points: +12 max life / +56% chaos dmg
will/fang - 4 points: +20% crit chance / +20% chaos / +5% mov speed / +10 dex

thoughts?

Yea its about 400 more tooltip dps so not that much but that 5% more movement speed is nice i guess. Shame that the crit chance goes to waste tho :p
Can you maybe give a priority on which way to go on the tree, dont want to mess up early by missing something important. Thanks.
Been playing this build for about 2 days now after respeccing from another build. Cost me about 80 regrets and 40c but it was totally worth it. So far this is the most consistently fun build I've played in POE to date. It's tanky and hard-hitting even when I forget to use the mechanics right.
"
Elisrae wrote:
Can you maybe give a priority on which way to go on the tree, dont want to mess up early by missing something important. Thanks.

Life > Damage nodes > Block. You want to get MoM + EB + Ghost reaver at around lvl 60 when you have 1k~ ish es.
good build. lvl 54 atm and did all the traveling on the tree first and got all the 10% life nodes. i was struggling with mana really bad though so i dropped hatred and im running HoA and clarity and i still need a mana pot. kinda sucks. still using basic gear so no ES stuff yet but in a few lvls ill buy some ES stuff and get EB and hopefully that will solve mana issues from there.

so with ur 'end game' set up of grace, purity of lightning and AA and no offensive auras, u still have a 50k+ bladefall dps? thats pretty surprising.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info