Hello, what ideas for new patch? Build is very cool!!!! Super tanky!!! Love <3
"
x12345 wrote:
Hello, what ideas for new patch? Build is very cool!!!! Super tanky!!! Love <3

He write

"
Rip bladefall & builds on the next patch boys. It was fun while it lasted :(
v1tAm1n^
Mb swtich bladefall for Ethereal Knives?
"
x12345 wrote:
Mb swtich bladefall for Ethereal Knives?

EK needs crit & damage nodes to be good so that really wont work. Bladefall was just like incinerate in the sense that it required almost no damage nodes from the skill tree to be really good. I bet bladefall will still be viable/good after the nerf hammer hits the skill but it really wont be that good on this build since after the nerf bladefall will more damage nodes from the tree, which we really can't afford to spare.

The gladiator class looks so good with this setup by giving us free cap on spell block by not having to invest in getting rathpith/rainbowstrides/stone of lazhwar. So we could of replaced stone of lazhwar with the anvil which would push our block to 78/78. Other nodes on the gladiator class wud give us really nice damage boost by blocking attacks for 4 second period.

I will post after few days of the patch how the gladiator and scion is with the setup.
Came up with a setup that is most likely stronger than the current one even after the bladefall nerfs so stay toned for more info l8r :)
"
Vilpertti wrote:
Came up with a setup that is most likely stronger than the current one even after the bladefall nerfs so stay toned for more info l8r :)

which skill? :P i want Theorycrafting do you still plan using Cybil's Paw
or maybe can be nice phy wep and phy skill? we got alot atk spd from dualist start and alot phy damage fron block nodes + from gladiator atk spd and Violent retaliation is nice 4% increased phy damage per time you block for 4sec
"
which skill? :P i want Theorycrafting do you still plan using Cybil's Paw
or maybe can be nice phy wep and phy skill? we got alot atk spd from dualist start and alot phy damage fron block nodes + from gladiator atk spd and Violent retaliation is nice 4% increased phy damage per time you block for 4sec

I can say that it has nothing to do with duelist ascendancy classes. It all depends if bladefall gets just 25-30% nerf and not nerfed even further at higher levels.

If bladefall just gets that 25-30% dmg nerf we will most likely still have 5-10k more tooltip deeps. So lets just hope GGG wont go with incinerate route and delete bladefall from the game with even harsher nerfs @l8r stages.
Getting hyped =o
so, bladefall is done on next patch? why? nerf? =/
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
so, bladefall is done on next patch? why? nerf? =/

Nope, not with the current setup im planing on :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info