[2.3 UPDATED] Aevykin's 2H Crit Ele Flicker Cycloner (2M+ Flicker DPS) - Video of Guide/Atziri Up

Always nice to see you back Geisalt! ;)

I guess I'm a bit of a tooltip whore haha. Yeah I looked over your build and you definitely have a tankier version of mine.

I really just made my version as glass cannon as possible, that's just kind of what I like to do. At the moment there are really only two things that kill me, Volatile Blood and Ele Reflect. I honestly don't mind the occasional death for all the damage.

I'll add your tree to the guide though as it definitely suits those who look for more survivability, thanks man! Credited it to you! :)
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Mar 18, 2016, 7:39:45 PM
Normal Atziri Faceroll Video Now Avaliable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhTdHKWdEvQ

Aevy
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Mar 19, 2016, 5:28:56 AM
Good job, very nice build! What do u think, it's possible to remade build for Hege's Era?
IGN: JarRa_hello
"
Madbeats wrote:

swtiched from res tech to crit as a duelist using these items, but it seems like I became extremely squishy, what am I doing wrong what should I change?

You do nothing wrong, the build itself is ultra squishy ;) it's a glass cannon build with suicidal tendancies, it clears fast and die fast ! ( you will not go above level 94 with such build)

"
Always nice to see you back Geisalt! ;)

I guess I'm a bit of a tooltip whore haha. Yeah I looked over your build and you definitely have a tankier version of mine.

I really just made my version as glass cannon as possible, that's just kind of what I like to do. At the moment there are really only two things that kill me, Volatile Blood and Ele Reflect. I honestly don't mind the occasional death for all the damage.

I'll add your tree to the guide though as it definitely suits those who look for more survivability, thanks man! Credited it to you! :)

Hey, fine, thank for the credits xD well, i perfectly understand your point, with flicker strike we reach an insane clear speed. Then we blink one second and oneshot ourself on reflect. This is RNG for you !

Volatile blood + monster hp + damage or vulne is an insane combo.
To only remove abyssus will probably not make it safe, 5300+ hp would be needed in this scenario. brokeh.

The tankiest variant needs a good weapon, otherwise it's difficult to generate enough charges, not sure if it's viable with a 460 dps axe. damn... It doesnt make it cheaper XD

Anyway, you could still pick the shadow life% nodes in your dps whore tree, it's so sad to leave them alone... they are good q_q
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Just for you ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBAdwDBAW1B3UJlg3RES8TTBQgFr8X4Ro-IVUj9iT9JpUm-CcgKgsrCiz7MHcwfDGeNZI11jY9OQ453T7PQ-dFCkd-TZJN404yUEdRR1VLVYVZ_l3yXhNfP2HiYqxjQ2RSZU1oZWqMbIxvO3BSdqx343gNeHp5aIRvhNmE74VSh2qJ04oijDaNfY2_kn2XeZhvnaqi2aXLpjKmV6hyqSepSKluqZStjbDYsVu0xbVItfK9Nr3mvqe-vMAawKbBBMGjwuzIFM9-0ujUI9RC2L3ZYdwj3D3iYeOE5FHkseXP51TqGOsJ62PvDvIv8930xvVv9zL46_6P_94=

I think im sitting at about 4.9K now, and my dps went up to about 1.85m, so thanks, I forgot that the we actually do have chaos damage from atziri flask so thats why I didnt get the phys/chaos nodes, good call. I got absolutely wrecked by Uber Atziri and Vinktar, perhaps your version would make it possible to do those challenges!
thank you, my wish has been fullfilled.

The elem nodes were working on the converted + extra ele damage but phys works on everything in your setup ^^

My version could work if we find a way to reload frenzy charges to spam flicker, otherwise to use frenzy skill itself, or to reload the charges with
+ frenzy + faster attack and to use a conversion attack skill gem ( molten strike? static strike?). A skill with big dps

No monsters to kill, only the boss , it's a real problem for flicker :/
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
100ex investment but ultra squishy doesn't sound like a great build to me.
let's see some higher level map clears
@Geisalt Well that was why I decided to use cyclone as a secondary skill in my second 6L for the bosses with high HP when there's no other mobs around, yeah as you said it definitely puts a halt to flickering when there's no mobs available, tried to solve this with the cyclone.

@Karastrinket Definitely will once I get some time available, haven't been on the last few days, i'll try for this weekend!
Update: T14 Conservatory + Shrine Clear Video Up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLmRyZVhvdQ&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info