[2.3 UPDATED] Aevykin's 2H Crit Ele Flicker Cycloner (2M+ Flicker DPS) - Video of Guide/Atziri Up

@Silentkillerz Hey! I'm glad it worked out for you! Try to get a Atziri's Disfavour if you haven't already for even more damage, that should be your next upgrade! :) Sorry for the late reply. Let me know if you have any other questions!

@PGT The armour isn't really that important. After the 30% deduction im sitting at about 1900. With the items I suggest you get around 2500-3000 armour from Abyssus/Daressos/Acuity and Belt if it has a armour roll, but it's not a big deal. I don't mind the 30% reduction, it really doesn't compare when you get a total of 46% chance to dodge attacks with Daressos and Acrobatics/Acrobatics Improvement.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.

swtiched from res tech to crit as a duelist using these items, but it seems like I became extremely squishy, what am I doing wrong what should I change?

IGN - Imgur
How does your skill tree look? What is your life at right now? In terms of health our items look similar, so it must be some differences in the skill tree.

Im sitting at 4.4k and it gets me through most hits if I do happen to take one. I have about 130% from the skill tree, try to make yours at least that if possible. Also did you take acrobatics? It may help, Link me your tree if you can!
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0FtQd1CLEJlgxwDPINjRNMFCAV7BfhIVUj9iT9JvgnICz7LlMwcTB3MHw5DjndOkI-zz_8QzFD50d-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKk4yUEdRR1O7Wf5aGluvXhNfP2KsZFJlTWyMdO12rHfjeHp5aITZhO-FUoa0h2qHdooijX2Nv5J9l3mYb5kro4qlNaXLqSepbqmUrY2ygLTFuR29Nr2Bvea-p7_VwKbBBMGjwuzDM8qQz37Tb9Qj2WHawdwj3D3dqOJh45_kUeSx5c_nVOhm6hjrCe4O7w73Mvjr_MX_3g==?accountName=Madbeats&characterName=Backaftertwoyears

here you go.
IGN - Imgur
"
MelonLord wrote:
Think this is viable for hardcore or maybe needs adjustments? I'm by no means experienced at this game so was just wondering.

It's an 100 ex build to clear strand, no in every way possible.
@Madbeats What is your life at right now? From the looks of it you should be around 4k at least I would assume? Are your frenzy charges staying up 100% of the time?

@Joo HAHA! Thats funny, but no you definitely don't need 100ex to clear strand. The absolute bare minimum you need is a decent pdps 2h axe and the blood dance. However Flicker is simply not a hardcore skill to use (if you want to live past level 60).
"
Aevykin wrote:
Due to the nature of how this build runs and functions, I would recommend a minimum of 100 exalted spending currency
Why is a Scion-build in the Duelist-forum? :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
This was initially a Duelist build but over time I've modified it. I've left the duelist tree options in the Tree Dropbox as its still viable and works fine.
Hi man !

It has improved a lot.
You have made a crazy flicker strike build with insane dps

There is still something that bothers me ( uhu, i'm evil).

Your chance to hit is 85% only, so you will miss 15% of the time! It reduces your chance to crit a lot, because critical strike is rolled twice against the evasion of the opponent.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_Strike#Accuracy

also, to me you have enough dps and you do not need abyssus O_o, you do not have lightning coil so you will get freakin oneshot all the time against big skeles cuz low eva despites big dodge! :P

Yeah yeah you have a long immortal call, but it doesnt prevent the Oneshot that happens when IC is not up ^^

you will get 1M dps instead of 1M6, enough right?
and you can pick an accuracy hat so reach 90% hit chance atleast? upping your chance to crit and to hit directly, more constant, less risky.

also, 131% max life is frekin low, you havent fixed this problem :/

why dont you take blood siphon in shadow? is it so bad that you wont take it? Come on, are thoses increased % really needed? Well your dps is good but for this amount of currencies your life and survivability arent perfect :/

why elemental nodes in shadow area? it only works on physical to lightning and hatred! while physical will work on everything then will boost phys to light and hatred!

desemboweling and cleaving axes need so much point, it's powerfull but you already have a lot of goods nodes for % increased and you lack hp and similar shit.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdwDBAUtBbUHdQixCZYN0REvFCAWvxo-G8ghVSP2JP0mlScgKgsrCiz7LlMwcTB8MZ41kjXWNj031DkOOd06QjrhPs8__EPnRQpHfkt4TZJN41BHUUdVS1WFXfJeE18_YSFh4mKsY0NlTWWnaoxsjG87cFJ07XX9d-N4DXh6eWh7dIRvhNmE74dqidOKIow2jX2Nv5d5naqi2aXLpjKmV6knqUipbqmUrlCw2LFbtMW1SLXyvTa95r6nvrzAGsCmwQTC7MgUz93S6NNv1CPUQti92sHcPd2o44TkUeSx51ToZu0_7w7xivIv8kX0xvVv_gr-j__e?accountName=Aevykin&characterName=Blaze_Herder

- less increased % less crit, sorry.
- more increased % hp, two jewel sockets, bit more of accuracy to reach 92% hit with an accuracy hat.
- two jewel sockets can give up to 80% increased phys/damage or 60% increased + 14% life
You would reach 181% increased life, 50% increased hp compared to your build. 1 000 life gives a lot of life regen too!

In the end you lose the crits and 60% increased , and abyssus. -> insane survivability boost while keeping insane dps.

Yeah yeah, it's only my point of view, but 4400 life with over 1M5 dps is not balanced. This amount of dps is not needed, abyssus is a suicide without lightning coil.

I think that the main stuff to do when having mirrored weapon is to focus on defense instead of breakin the dps meter, opening the door to more content.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Mar 18, 2016, 6:49:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info