Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Not really looking to do uber just map really. Only really started playing again a week ago and this was my 2nd char on psc. My Life seems low idk. 4k if i take acro/phase 4.3k if i take the life nodes by scion, currently lv86. scion area will give 75% crit/12% crit multi. Where acro/phase route aims at frenzy charge duration/+1frenzy with the next 3lv's.

Also blink arrow seems kinda pointless to me anyways. Looking for suggestions on tree/gems/gear.

Thank you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Stalkst3r/characters __Stalk__
So far going great at lv 79, nice quick clears and pretty cheap given its power!

Just looking for a quick critique of my gear and where I should be headed next items wise (res capped, 4.2k hp / ~13.5k tooltip LA and 17.5k BR at lv17/18 gems / 61% cc, 483% chd without charges up).

Anyone have any insights? Maybe upgrade the two-stone ring next? Still trying to get an LA enchant on my Rat's Nest
Last edited by Funkdubious on Apr 9, 2016, 10:12:19 AM
what should the tree look while leveling? Which nodes do I go for first?
I pray to RNGesus nightly that a Voltaxic will drop before the nerf.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Apr 9, 2016, 11:22:30 AM
"
maxor wrote:
I pray to RNGesus nightly that a Voltaxic will drop before the nerf.

What nerf?
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Still working on my build level 93. Been trying different thing, offensive with empower, defensive with 6L daresso CWDT+IC, CWDT+Phase run (confirmed useless, dont try). Also found with Rat's +2 LA, it good for map clearing map mobs but for overall DPS, 8% Attack speed with bloodrage is definitely better.

BlastRain 6Link, all charges, ice golem,promise flask and vaal haste.

Simulated 6Link LA (using tabula, 5L on actual bow), all charges, ice golem,promise flask and vaal haste.

Also this flask is amazing, mob can't even get close and there further they knock back the more damage there is.

One of the biggest problem for my build is getting int on my gear and get past 4.5k hp. So far int is fine, 4.3 life which is little low for level 93. Been trying to get a good life ammy wth int and trifecta damage mod.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
@up

Can you tell me which class you chose? I still thinking about scion and deadeye. I know deadeye can get Ricochet and change Chain for Slower Projectiles. Its huge damage boost, but... not only on paper? I mean, someone tested it? Lightning arrow power greatly depends of chaining, especially with gmp. So we can get, I don't know, 50% more dps (?), but also lose 1/3 of hits (because of 1, not 2 chains). In short,

Slower Projectiles + Ricochet (Deadeye) VS Chain (Scion)?

and sorry for my bad English.
Anyone got advices on what I should try to upgrade next? (playing an assassin shadow)

Last edited by Gorrath on Apr 9, 2016, 4:12:47 PM
What i can do with this ring

This is standard perandus, should i craft hp or lightning damage? i have 4k hp.

This is the rings im using with this amulet

Its very hard to upgrade the neck or the belt because i need the int for wrath and the closest 30int passive is 3 skillpoints away.
Can someone help me please on what flasks and gems on my armor gear to use. Also maybe if i should switch some gear. I am farming even T14 corrupt maps only problem for me bosses and random deaths during map run. It would be nice not to die many times

What flasks and gems should i get with current gear and level ? please help

Im level 91 deadeye ranger

skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQYjCC4NjQ-rE9oVQxa_GYoZjiF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOC5TMHwx-jfUOdQ-z0MxSRNKfUtXTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6Whpbr13yX7BgQ2HiYlplTW1sbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3sUfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKkx-XBppqm7WcpKCfoSKhpKJAp9Sv67EBtUi3trvjvTa95r6AvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiykrPXtNv037UI9aK2sHh2-Of5ljnVOm96mLtP-2D7g7vevC78bP0-PzF_rr-yP_e?accountName=Vas3k&characterName=VasMasta

Last edited by Vas3k on Apr 10, 2016, 7:01:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info