Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Any reason why chain instead of pierce? With chain I got 17k DPS with auras and golem with pierce 32k. Does chain clear faster?
Edit: so I tried pierce and even that DPS is higher chain clears faster due to hitting more monsters.

As for gear:

Hard to upgrade anything, no orbs to spend.

17k LA
24k Blast rain.
Last edited by gfurm on Apr 5, 2016, 6:42:42 PM
What should I work on upgrading next?
I need some help My current gear

I dont have the currency to blow 3+ ex to upgrade my jewelry but i have some stuff in the stash just in case like this ring
the ring looks good because i can craft hp or flat lightning damage, wondering if i should craft the flat lightning damage and cover the hp loss with a better belt and get another +30 int node.
Wouldn't the physical + chaos damage nodes at the shadow starting section be really good pickups for damage?
Hi guys. Im 99 lvl at Standard SC playing ranger class as Deadeye.
Picked Ricochet & Sharp and Venomous nodes.
Yesterday killed Uber Atziri 2 times. At both times 4 portals left alive.
Dont know how to explain, but this build with poison is sicker think i ever seen in this game.
Clones at Uber died in 2sec. However my LA dmg with ICS instead of Chain is around 110k with blod rage, auras ( Wrath & HOT + 6 frenzy charges ). BR around 60k ( blod rage, auras + 6 frenzyes ).
2/3 my jewels has : Lightning dmg, Area dmg, Projct dmg.
Defence: All res are 75% ++ . 4.6k Life, 48% evade attacks - 10k evasion, 30% dodge attacks, 46% dodge spells.

This is my gear:

Passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQW1BiMGcAguDY0PqxVDFr8ZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipOn1FHVUtW-loaW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3p_exR9dX8rgwmExYTZhs6HE4d2idOJ4Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CTH5cGm42btZyknaqgn6Gkp9Stwq_rtUi3trvjvTa95r6AvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiykrPXtNv037UI9aK2rHawd2o4dvjn-ZY51Tpvepi7T_tg-4O73rwu_Gz_MX-uv7I_94=?accountName=Bole29&characterName=Ljepotica
"
gfurm wrote:
Any reason why chain instead of pierce? With chain I got 17k DPS with auras and golem with pierce 32k. Does chain clear faster?
Edit: so I tried pierce and even that DPS is higher chain clears faster due to hitting more monsters.

Spoiler
As for gear:

Hard to upgrade anything, no orbs to spend.

17k LA
24k Blast rain.

LA + GMP hits (most optimally) 5 people and then jumps to 3 nearby enemies. If you add 2 additional chains to that, it becomes much stronger than a 50% chance for arrows to hit another target.
I have 34k DPS with LA and 21k with BR, why do all of you have so much higher with BR than LA?

I'm level 82 now, what do you guys think I should replace first. I know the Topaz Ring is pretty bad, what should I look for in a ring most? What can I sacrifice to get a good roll? Also, I got the rat's nest with +2 LA for 3 ex was that a good deal?
tbh I would exchange all jewellery.
Topaz gives just bad resists
wto stone just gives resists
amu just gives dmg and int.

For the Rings try to get a combination of WED and/or flat lightning dmg + Resists. That should be easy enough. Next look for int to get the requirement and some life
For the amu ... depending on how much res you got, get some or just goo for life and dmg. For the start you can stick to your old one but I would try to squeeze some more dmg out of it if possible
Last edited by Poerger on Apr 7, 2016, 2:22:29 AM
Instead of Maligaro
that i've.....can't i use
?

Projectile dmg.....

That's is other gear.......

My ress are 75/74/75
Last edited by Redvex on Apr 7, 2016, 8:14:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info