Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

nice
Last edited by elendil_ on Apr 11, 2016, 11:47:03 AM
Couple quick questions - Just respecced from Raider to Deadeye after a few friends egging me to

I've got a 5L for LA and a 4L for Blast Rain (for now)

1) Grabbed Ricochet. For the last two, Far Shot or Sharp and Venomous?

2) LA's 5L? LA-GMP-WED-AddLight-... Chain or Void Manip?

3) Blast Rain in a 4L: BR - Conc Effect - Poison -... WED or Void Manipulation? someone told me VM will melt bosses, but idk
"
Rathke wrote:
Couple quick questions - Just respecced from Raider to Deadeye after a few friends egging me to

I've got a 5L for LA and a 4L for Blast Rain (for now)

1) Grabbed Ricochet. For the last two, Far Shot or Sharp and Venomous?

3) Blast Rain in a 4L: BR - Conc Effect - Poison -... WED or Void Manipulation? someone told me VM will melt bosses, but idk

1) Far Shot. Up to a 30% multiplier. Very powerful for 2 points.

2) You'll have to test for yourself and pick your favorite. Chain will lower your sheet DPS, but will obviously allow for up to 3 chains. VM will boost the flat damage output, but you only have the 1 chain from the ascendancy. Personally, I felt Ricochet was enough to drop Chain.

3) WED. 59% MORE WED at 20. VM is only 39% more chaos at 20, plus the reduced WED. Poison is what will melt bosses in BR.
"
Rathke wrote:

Use Inc Critical Strikes. It'll add ~20%+ to your LA crit chance which obviously adds immensely to clear speed. It also means you're freezing with HoI and shocking more often which is even more damage and control. It also means you're proccing HoI/HoT more often which procs more cursing and more power charge upkeep.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Apr 11, 2016, 9:53:37 PM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
Rathke wrote:

Use Inc Critical Strikes. It'll add ~20%+ to your LA crit chance which obviously adds immensely to clear speed. It also means you're freezing with HoI and shocking more often which is even more damage and control. It also means you're proccing HoI/HoT more often which procs more cursing and more power charge upkeep.

isnt cold damage too low to freeze ?
i respec today from phys. i was using hatred + hol = lots of cold = perma 3 power charges.
now when i tried pure hol with voltaxic i found damage is often not enough to freeze, thats why im running hot now, its slighly less reliable for mapping, but better for bossess (and i dont have white socket to do aura swapping)
i dont have any flat cold, so my only one source of cold damage is from aura
Level 94 Deadeye, the damage is insane for sure. Chris said they probably will nerf the double dipping instead of nerfing Voltaxic bow. Gotta enjoy build before the nerf I guess.

It is funny to see how Atziri melts to 1 HP in 3 seconds and then gains her HP back when switching stage. Every boss dies so fast except for core T15 boss, don't know why.

Anyway, I have 4700 HP and even my rings are stacked in HP. I'd like to reach 5000 because only way to die is from a 1 shot.

Gear:

passive

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeAdEFLQYjCC4NjQ-rE9oVQxa_GYoZjiF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOC5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51EMxR35JE0p9S1dM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG1sbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3sUfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKkx-XBppqm42btZyknaqgn6Gko4qly6fUr-uxAbVIt7a74702voC-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLKSs9e02_TftQj1oraweHb45_mWOdU6b3qYu0_7YPuDu968Lvxs_zF_rr-yP_e?accountName=Schn1tt3r&characterName=LessBow

Not sure what to upgrade next. I even tried corrupting my 20/20 stuff and it gave me nothing =(

EDIT: Bow took ~500 fusings and Chest took over 1000 man I almost quit game when trying to fuse chest.
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Apr 12, 2016, 8:30:19 PM
Is Aspect of Eagle and Aspect of the Lynx are good for this build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
I was just curious as to how I could possible better my DPS.

Current-Stats

5.4K Life
291.8 Life regen/Sec
169%+ Cold res
155% Fire/Light res (bit under the 169% needed for capped ele weakness
66.52% Crit chance
343% Crit multi
0.8% Life leech
0.4% Mana leech
3 Power charges
3 Endurance charges
7 Frenzy charges

60k LA DPS (Flasks, Golem, Herald of Thunder & Wrath
4.8k Armor = 32% Physical reduction
17.6K Evasion = 58% Chance to evade
30% Dodge chance

Gear

Passive
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwDHgUtBbUILgzyDY0RLxQgFr8ZjhvIH0EhdiPTI_YknST9JpUqCysKLlMwfDH6NZI2PTdMN9Q51D7PQzFEDUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLWhpbr13yXz9h4mJaYqxlTWyMbztwUnTtdct293fjeA15aH11fyt_loTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jZKNv49gkAqbjZ2qn22gn6OKpcupbrTFtfK3tr02vea-p8AawQTBM8LswzPHncjwz93Tb9N-1CPWiti92sHjhOOf51TqYu0_7YPuDu8O73rxivJF9z38xf4K_o_-uv_e
Last edited by CcynicC on Apr 13, 2016, 8:29:42 AM
nvm
Last edited by dguay on Apr 13, 2016, 7:33:11 PM
I'm not familiar with double dipping mechanic. Only know that Poison gets more damage from nodes/etc. than other skills. So nerf for double dip will nerf our Blast Rain = boss damage. But, in this build, something else take advantage from it? Will it be single nerf for BR or multiple? Or LA will lose its power too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info