Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

I was leveling with LA. Stormcloud or tempest with LA+GMP+WED+WED+Add Light.......It was smooth. Just add spell echo+frost wall for bosses.

I got little problem. What to craft on this amu? crit chance or flat light?

Rest of my gear

Spoiler
I sit on 55% crit chance now
Last edited by Vulgarny on Jun 17, 2016, 6:41:26 AM
just got my 6-link voltaxic, but I wonder what is my 6th link? Void manipulation / Crits / Penetration / something else? Is there a calculator for that? Not feeling like coloring it 10 times
Also remember slower projecticles^^
seems like slower proj is the best

but the difference is miniscule isn't it? Slower Projectiles is 140%, Crit Strike 115% mana, I literally have mana for 3 shots and because they are slower I'm so close to dying when I rush into a pack of mobs it's insane. I'm considering recoloring and switching to crits, definitely requires some playstyle adjustments at least

also if I don't crit I don't clear a pack with one shot. I think all in all it's not worth that 1% dps the SPj provides

I switched to crits (300 chromas for 1 freaking socket lol), DPS went from 49150 to 48850 in town, but:
faster projectiles = earlier leech,
crit from 45% to 67% = more pack oneshots and better burst,
can do 4 shots instead of 3.

Definitely worth it.
Last edited by etofok on Jun 17, 2016, 6:05:32 PM
"
etofok wrote:
also if I don't crit I don't clear a pack with one shot. I think all in all it's not worth that 1% dps the SPj provides

This should be what you need to use to draw your conclusion.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Vulgarny wrote:
I was leveling with LA. Stormcloud or tempest with LA+GMP+WED+WED+Add Light.......It was smooth. Just add spell echo+frost wall for bosses.

I got little problem. What to craft on this amu? crit chance or flat light?

Rest of my gear

Spoiler
I sit on 55% crit chance now

Up to you i think either would be fine. To be honest i'm not quite sure which one is better, if you have lvl 7 elreon just try both and see what gives you the most bang for your buck.
I also leveled with The Tempest and it was a blast :) Now when I bought voltaxic and it has actually 3-4k less sheet dps than The Tempest so my question is if there is any other benefit using it beside ele reflect?
Tempest has that insane attack and 100% lightning damage that go well with crit la.
"
hansantizor wrote:
I'm curious as to why you took Master of the Arena in your skill tree. The melee physical damage seems useless, no?
1% life regen and +20 str are worth 1 passive point, because I am using Acuity, so that 1% increased regen makes me go to 3.6% (1.6% from Golem's Blood, 1 from HotO and 1% from MotA) and this almost nullifies the degen from Blood Rage.

I adjusted my Pathfinder voltaxic build again; I removed the crackling speed cluster because it seemed pretty inefficient for 5 points, and I took a different route to reach the shadow area. Now I have one more jewel socket and I can take all the projectile nodes at the ranger start, I think it's slightly better than the previous passive setup.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeAdEDHgUtBbUHHgguDY0OSBEvEYERlha_GY4Z1xqNH0EhdiPTI_YknST9JpUqCysKLlMwcTB8Mfo2PTdMN9Q51DpCPs9DMUQNR35JUUp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaWyZbr13yYeJiWmKsY6dlTWwIbIxvJ2_ycFJ07XXLdvd9dX8rf4B_ln_7hNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CTlZUummqbjZ2qn22gn6EiokCly60zr-u0xbe2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzPEosedyPDTb9N-1CPWitrB2-fdRt2o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevDV8Yr0-Pc9_MX-uv8Q_94=
"
CCorax wrote:
I also leveled with The Tempest and it was a blast :) Now when I bought voltaxic and it has actually 3-4k less sheet dps than The Tempest so my question is if there is any other benefit using it beside ele reflect?
Tempest has that insane attack and 100% lightning damage that go well with crit la.

This is a huge benefit, it makes ele reflect a zero danger map mod, unless it's combined with -max.
Prophecy falling stale for me so I'd like to play my old LA char for fun in Standard. I'm going to get around to testing this, but from what I gather build is still pretty safe.

My original plans were swap Void for ICS; has anyone tested Added Light > Added Chaos or +Chaos Damage on Jewelry? Looks safer, actual WED suffers a little but should be okay in theory.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info