Past of Exile - Early Alpha Screenshots

"
Long live the greatest ARPG of all time (sorry Diablo 2!) !!!

Amen, mate.
It's amazing what five years of development has led to. I was so happy about the waypoint art change... I always hated the old ones for no founded reason. Amazing work, as ever; I look forward to the next five years, and many more!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Last edited by Khavali on Jan 3, 2016, 8:07:41 PM
Thanks had fun looking at the old stuff. Started in like open beta so I missed all this good stuff...
"
"
Long live the greatest ARPG of all time (sorry Diablo 2!) !!!

Amen, mate.

Ahahah, just lauched D2 (Still have CD)... It has epic but... I could build a new house with that kind of Pixels XD !

I started playing PoE at the closed Beta stage and it was already good loockin' Oh... 3 Years...Still a great game n' I srrly hope to play it in 2020 (Virtual Reality FHD 16K PoE ;D)

Love you GGG!
Love you Supporter!
"
Khavali wrote:
It's amazing what five years of development has led to. I was so happy about the waypoint art change... I always hated the old ones for no founded reason. Amazing work, as ever; I look forward to the next five years, and many more!

It's amazing that it's already been 5 years too. And yeah, hope the game keeps going for at least another 5 years and can't wait to see what those years will bring.
Wish I was there
Saved
"
crashbashl wrote:
I care only for the fact that the game can look and perform WAY better than it does right now GGG.
DX12 says "HI" mates.

Has nothing to do with Dx,the game is just poorly optimized and as a result runs quite badly on a whole row of different setups both high and low end.
I don't get where do people get the notion that different DirectX versions drastically affect performance,is this another one of those ''screw bit rate,we need more mem because he said,she said it's good for me''?
No rest for the wicked.
Good stuff.

GGG, if you see this.. Is it at all possible to provide a toggle for the old graphics? I much prefer the traditional arpg style PoE once had!
The private alpha looks like a game that came out in early 2000's than it would in 2010/2011.
Like it really looks like an old arse game, but it kinda is :/
Happy new year!
Some pretty cool stuff! amazing how far one can come from alpha to current!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info