[2.2] How to LA -- 75k LA GMP, 327k frenzy, 87% dodge/evade chance -- featuring Darkray Vectors

What about Reflect ? or this is SC only viable build?
"
DeeMonk wrote:

You get 50% dodge + 2% dodge per frenzy charge (you could easily get 10 of those in Ascendancy as Raider).

Besides that your evasion rating is also decent (again especially with Raider). Your crit multiplier is a bit lower than a standard setup with Maligaro Gloves, so overall you are very resilient to reflect.
Why do you use character DPS instead of the tooltip DPS?

Is the character DPS better for calculating chains?
"
flavioebn wrote:
can this be played as Shadow?

If you really wanted to yes, just take the physical + chaos starter nodes instead of the eva + life ones... I wouldn't recommend it though, the ranger nodes are very good defensively and defences should always be the main priority of any proper build

"
DeeMonk wrote:

As Frankenberry said, having such high dodge and evasion is an extremely effective defence against reflect. Assuming your resists are capped, you should never kill yourself to reflect mobs unless you're exceptionally unlucky and/or stupid :p Just don't use frenzy to take down rares since that might have high enough damage, continue using LA instead.

Reflect maps are doable too with some adjustments but definitely not 100% safe, I wouldn't do them in HC.

"
KCIV wrote:
Why do you use character DPS instead of the tooltip DPS?

Is the character DPS better for calculating chains?

Isn't the character and tooltip DPS the same? :P Just character also gives other info like accuracy, crit chance, leech etc
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
Last edited by Bed on Feb 27, 2016, 8:44:13 AM
Yes, tooltip and character tab dps are the same values. But as you said, character tab provides much more useful infos.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Build is great!
I have modified my character a bit to run unidentified maps(I can do any map mod except no leech+ele reflect)
So far I've reached around 40k LA Tool Tip DPS, I think I can make it to 64k easily if I use taste of hate + herald of fire + vaal haste + lion's roar + leveled gems.
Here's my gear
Spoiler

Tabula Rasa to 87 :D

It cost me around 3 exa, pretty cheap imo :p
and the tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtBbUGIwguCIkM8g2NES8WvxmKGY4Z_hsBIXYj0yP2JP0mlSo4LlMwcTB8MfoylDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1sjG8ncFJ07XXLdf1293sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glQWXBppqmvGbjZ2qoJ-ly6bgp9Sv67TFtUi3trvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzwzrEosqp037UI9RC2cbawd2o45_nVOpi62Ptg-4O73r8xf66_sj_3g==?accountName=Abhinandan_Mahant&characterName=Help_Me_Find_A_Name

Gear and tree(tree only for that 1 point) needs some rework.

Spoiler

WIll use these when my 1.1 GB update downloads with this slow connection :p
Last edited by Abhinandan_Mahant on Mar 4, 2016, 8:47:08 AM
Nice build!
Can you update the guide for 2.2 please? at least the skill tree.
Ty!
Updated core guide for 2.2 patch, though numbers/screenshots/videos are still outdated. Hopefully I can find time to redo these soon.

"
Build is great!
I have modified my character a bit to run unidentified maps(I can do any map mod except no leech+ele reflect)
So far I've reached around 40k LA Tool Tip DPS, I think I can make it to 64k easily if I use taste of hate + herald of fire + vaal haste + lion's roar + leveled gems.
Here's my gear
Spoiler

Tabula Rasa to 87 :D

It cost me around 3 exa, pretty cheap imo :p
and the tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QUtBbUGIwguCIkM8g2NES8WvxmKGY4Z_hsBIXYj0yP2JP0mlSo4LlMwcTB8MfoylDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1sjG8ncFJ07XXLdf1293sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glQWXBppqmvGbjZ2qoJ-ly6bgp9Sv67TFtUi3trvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzwzrEosqp037UI9RC2cbawd2o45_nVOpi62Ptg-4O73r8xf66_sj_3g==?accountName=Abhinandan_Mahant&characterName=Help_Me_Find_A_Name

Gear and tree(tree only for that 1 point) needs some rework.

Spoiler

WIll use these when my 1.1 GB update downloads with this slow connection :p

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it :D Personally I don't like using VP as a result of the 0% regen and the extra points needed to reach it. Defences are more than good enough and from the few experiments I've done with it I think I end up nearly dying more just from the degen than I did before xD But it does trivialise reflect maps I suppose, so by all means continue using it if you enjoy.

Btw, Diamond flasks are even more OP in 2.2 (they were already good before..), I'd recommend using one!

"
julian18 wrote:
Nice build!
Can you update the guide for 2.2 please? at least the skill tree.
Ty!

Done :) nothing major to change really in terms of core gameplay, we just get more numbers... I'll update screenshots/stats later.

Tree
u use endurance charges for imortal call but hoiw do you geht those?
"
Blutspakt wrote:
u use endurance charges for imortal call but hoiw do you geht those?

I don't use endurance charges, I only use immortal call's base duration of 0.4 seconds. It isn't that much and isn't really necessary tbh (especially since the typical spike-damage mobs of the past like jumping chimerals and shield chargers now share a group cooldown), but might as well throw it in if we have a spare gem slot :p

Could include manually casting enduring cry if you feel you need to but personally I cba

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info