[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
Did a Uber run with this BD and it's AMAZING(only for boss fight, trash clean is a pain since I focus more on damage and afraid get one shot )

I use
for all boss fights and bino's for trash clean.

Why the Doryani's?
"
neurotech wrote:
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
Did a Uber run with this BD and it's AMAZING(only for boss fight, trash clean is a pain since I focus more on damage and afraid get one shot )

I use

Why the Doryani's?

Bino is useless for single target fight, and I don't have any other weapon atm :) then I see the doryani and just put it on. It gives 2k dps.
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:

I use

Congratulations on the Uber kill! I will too push for my first ever Uber kill with this Char.
Good tip on replacing the bino for the boss fights.
"
neurotech wrote:
Also, why are you using Vaal Discipline?

I've been using Vaal Summon Skeletons and it's been really useful.

That ive been leveling since this build used MoM earlier, but that dident work out because chaos damage penetrate the ES and brought me to low mana, and low mana with Infernal was bad. That is why i dident list it in the gems section.
more videos pls
Just wanted to thank you for this build. It's really nice and fun to play, plus it downs bosses in maps insanely quickly. I also managed to do Atziri first time ever trying it alone (did 2/3rds of it with a friend in last league). I died once on Vaal because I couldn't get both down fast enough and twice on the 2nd bosses. But didn't die on Atziri herself! I was lvl 73 with Consuming Dark dagger and rest is yellow gear and Deadhand Talisman. I followed your build but did not put anything in crit nodes.

I saw WATCH_ME_QWER's post just now and switched to Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre and my DPS on Firestorm went up from ~5.5k to ~6.3k, so going to try it now. I'm thinking maybe Bino's is not even needed as you still clear packs fast. But I haven't ventured into the really high tier maps yet though.

I was wondering though, in the top left of the passive tree there is another are of Chaos Damage with Increased DOT. Would it be reasonable to get those nodes instead of say phase acro or the increased skill duration effect in the left hand side of the tree? Does it affect the time of Firestorm or just Abyssal Cry?

Thanks again! :D
Do any of you use the 4L OP has in his boots? If not, what do you use as last 4l? I think it's mostly for the Fortify, no?
ign: LevioState
"
stategamer wrote:
Do any of you use the 4L OP has in his boots? If not, what do you use as last 4l? I think it's mostly for the Fortify, no?

how can u play without whirling blades best movement skill in the game =O
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I am leveling this build now. I used that unique talisman that gives you lvl 10 chaos damage in remote nova mine + deerskin boots with added trap/mine damage on firestorm & fire trap.

Clearing is relatively easy but I spam flasks hardly mainly because of positioning. I feel like flame totem on the unique talisman is way better but remote mine is pretty satisfying to use when you can blow up vaal to 50% as soon as he pops with mediocre gear.

I saw someone mention vaal summon skeletons. Are you using any other links with that?
CN you make a video of an uber kill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info